Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Your Favorite Video Games
Even those of us who are not hard-core gamers, we've all been exposed to a wide variety of video games. Some games you play and enjoy, but other games just make you become addicted and for long periods of time just live to play that game. Maybe it only happened once in your life, but it may also have happened many times.

Of course I've had more than one in my life, but my first love was Super Mario Brothers on the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). I played it for days upon days. I got in trouble for playing it (I was eight, I think).

[Image: 250px-Super_Mario_Bros._box.png]

[Image: mariojump.jpg]

But everybody played the hell out of that game.

The last time I had a game that I just couldn't stop playing, it was Civilization Revolution for Xbox 360, what are your favorite games(s)?
Wildcard is awesome.
The Mortal Kombat games were the bomb! I kicked some major ass and lost entire days of my life playing it. Sub Zero was the man! Don't play much at all anymore. When my son got old enough and got better at the games than me, I kinda just gave up.
Fistfull of xanax
pes 2012
used to play chess,now play a bit of black jack on another forum
never played video games

oh yes,pin ball in the far past
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Pong.
"Let the music be your master. Will you heed the master's call?"
pong?as in ping?
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
(02-22-2012, 05:37 AM)srijantje Wrote: pong?as in ping?

Haha no, as in the video game that came out in the 70's. I was only joking though. My favorite has to be "Sonic the hedgehog" for the Genisis SEGA. True 90's kid rightchere.
"Let the music be your master. Will you heed the master's call?"
Street Fighter Series. They overmilked it, I know, but the original concept as well as the console translations made me a fan.
This message has been brought to you by RobertX.
omg i played that same Mario on the same system! but now its probly Jak and Daxter 1,2 and 3, and COD 2 on the computer Tongue
If you guys have an NES Emulator, be sure to download the Japanese version of Super Mario Bros. 2. Download that, not the Doki Doki Panic rip-off. You'll see that there is no end to that game; it doesn't finish!
This message has been brought to you by RobertX.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats your favorite game or games?? pinea 0 136 10-05-2017, 08:31 PM
Last Post: pinea
  Old and New- A Video Games Rant Wondrer 3 2,332 02-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Last Post: SkinnyP
  Free to Play Games Wondrer 0 937 10-22-2013, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Wondrer