Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow! You know it... that's the answer. Yup.
That's the answer. I normally read a blog or post or someone saying "well no, this is what you do." Like it's the only way to do it. That's the answer. Yup. If it was anything else you'd be a lunatic, Satanic, sociopathic.... OH MY GOD! It's happening again... I'm talking to myself...

Anyways, this is the funniest, strangest world I've ever had the displeasure of living in. lol. All of you, I don't care if you agree with me on this or not, all of you are a bunch of close-minded religious; optimistic; pessimistic; human beings.

Seriously, oh you are SOOOOOOOOOO addicted to smoking cigarettes obviously because you're killing yourself. I mean, "well the reason cigarettes are addictive and is evident obviously is because people know they are killing themselves with it but still do it! DUH THAT'S WHY" Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I SEE

Well, that makes sense! OBVIOUSLY! I mean, if I came to a different - wait what? Oh I can't because it's too weird... or stupid, idiotic, not different... just stupid... and now I can't wait for someone to quote this ^ and put "YUP" in their comments. LOL

Fools, fools everywhere....

My BAD! This is the relationship forum... I'm posting this because most married couples are like this. I love my relationship, thankfully I found someone who I can love. Maybe not relate to all the time, but love with all my heart...
Bela Lugosi comes to mind
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
You're right. People are stupid and religious. But not all people. Are you really so narcissistic to think you are the only enlightened one? If you were to die tomorrow, do you know who would give a fraction of a decimal of a fuck? Probably your "partner," but at the end of the day (or your life) that's it. No-one gives a fuck, even when you die, as everyone is too self absorbed, like you. And when you die, and it will be before me, I won't care either.
"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"
(12-16-2014, 10:44 AM)ColeMacGrath Wrote: You're right. People are stupid and religious. But not all people. Are you really so narcissistic to think you are the only enlightened one? If you were to die tomorrow, do you know who would give a fraction of a decimal of a fuck? Probably your "partner," but at the end of the day (or your life) that's it. No-one gives a fuck, even when you die, as everyone is too self absorbed, like you. And when you die, and it will be before me, I won't care either.

"Enlightened one" huh? That's a rather poor choice for words.

Anyways, I know people don't care. I once yelled at someone close to me at the Veterinariens office for crying.... well here's the story, my cat had a condition where he might die if he didn't take this and that... anyways, I didn't have enough money. The humane society wasn't going to help except for some pills which later didn't work anyways... I yelled, and I mean I yelled at the top of my lungs, "STOP CRYING, YOU THINK ANYONE IN THIS PLACE CARES? NOBODY HERE CARES, THIS ISN'T THEIR PET, THIS ISN'T THEIR LIFE, WHY WOULD ANYONE GIVE A RAT'S ASS?" Again, no one gave a shit. Everyone just kept on going by their business... I made up with that person later on and apologized for screaming... but yes, I know nobody cares.

I don't really care about people either, and yet I do in some ways... because I care how ignorant everyone is... I just want to whack them all to oblivion sometimes.

And btw, how did you come to the conclusion, oh another stupid one, that I am self-absorbed?
(12-19-2014, 11:50 PM)RantingDiabetic Wrote: "Enlightened one" huh? That's a rather poor choice for words.
It was poor words for a poor OP
The only poor one is you, fool.
I could go on 4 dayz, but I shalt not, for I shalt be strong in spirit, and of mind. Wealth does not concern me, only that they with wealth shall not subdue those without. For I am... A MEMBER OF RANTCENTRALFORUMS!
Wow...

Smart. Amazing how you you used the word "shalt" and put your sentence as a post-roman theme. You're great.
(12-20-2014, 06:33 PM)RantingDiabetic Wrote: Wow...

Smart. Amazing how you you used the word "shalt" and put your sentence as a post-roman theme. You're great.

You know ....

After reading your last few posts, I have come to the conclusion that you must have a genius level IQ when it comes to relationships. I only hope that when I am sufficiently fortunate to have a relationship, it will be as good and as strong as your relationship must be.

I don't know how you have done it. But I just take my hat off to you.
I can walk on water,does that count?
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[