Current time: 09-19-2017, 10:58 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poll: What should I do?
Be embarrassed
Rematch my sister
Accept Defeat (won't happen)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you embarrass your older sister like this??
03-31-2016, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2016 06:52 AM by princess716.)
Would you embarrass your older sister like this??
Over the weekend I was hanging out with a bunch of friends and family, and i was making fun of my little sister that wants to try out for the track team next year for school. She has never been athletic so I was telling her that she is pretty slow and such, then she argued back saying how she could beat me in a race. Everyone started laughing and i argued back that there was no way she could outrun me.

After a while my uncle said we should just race to settle it and i Quote, "Ashley, just beat her and shut her up" (my name is Ashley, and my sister is Sarah). So we decided to have a race around the block which is about three football fields long.

We started and I was smoking her easially, so i slowed down so I wasn't so far ahead, that way i could taunt her and make her feel stupid for thinking she could beat me. She looked like she was really trying and struggling which made it better. About 1/2 of the way through the race she started speeding up because we were getting to the final stretch. I just laughed and yelled "haha you can never beat me" well during the final stretch of the race, out of nowhere, Sarah started sprinting even faster and managed to pass me because she caught me off guard, which i easially caught back up. We were neck and neck for a while so I could continue taunting her at this point I was not even tired).

At about 2/3 of the way through the race, she started sprinting way faster than before and it caught me off guard again, so i started sprinting after her but for some reason I was having a hard time catching up. I yelled at her "you can't defeat me, it's not possible" and 15-ish seconds later she looked back and smiled. I started panting and grunting out of frustration and yelled "don't embarrass me like this" but in the end she passed the finish line 5 feet ahead of me.

I was laughed at because she is only 13 and I am 20.. she purposely embarrassed me and I think thats utter crap. Does anyone else agree?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2016, 09:01 AM
RE: Would you embarrass your older sister like this??
no,I don't agree

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
03-31-2016, 09:27 AM
(03-31-2016 09:01 AM)srijantje Wrote:  no,I don't agree
Why is that?
03-31-2016, 11:26 AM
I do agree

03-31-2016, 06:34 PM
i both agree and disagree.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
03-31-2016, 11:38 PM
why should you be embarassed when you get outwitted by a little girl?anyway,ptob.your own fault for smoking fags

of small minds[
04-01-2016, 05:02 PM
Apparently you aren't familiar with Aesop's Fables...particularly, the story of the tortoise and the hare.

The Tortoise and the Hare
an Aesop Fable

One day a hare was bragging about how fast he could run. He bragged and bragged and even laughed at the tortoise, who was so slow. The tortoise stretched out his long neck and challenged the hare to a race, which, of course, made the hare laugh.

"My, my, what a joke!" thought the hare. "A race, indeed, a race. Oh! what fun! My, my! a race, of course, Mr. Tortoise, we shall race!" said the hare.

The forest animals met and mapped out the course. The race begun, and the hare, being such a swift runner, soon left the tortoise far behind. About halfway through the course, it occurred to the hare that he had plenty of time to beat the slow trodden tortoise.

"Oh, my!" thought the hare, "I have plenty of time to play in the meadow here."

And so he did.

After the hare finished playing, he decided that he had time to take a little nap.

"I have plenty of time to beat that tortoise," he thought. And he cuddle up against a tree and dozed.

The tortoise, in the meantime, continued to plod on, albeit, it ever so slowly. He never stopped, but took one good step after another.

The hare finally woke from his nap. "Time to get going," he thought. And off he went faster than he had ever run before! He dashed as quickly as anyone ever could up to the finish line, where he met the tortoise, who was patiently awaiting his arrival.

Slow and steady wins the race.

(03-31-2016 06:49 AM)princess716 Wrote:  she purposely embarrassed me and I think thats utter crap. Does anyone else agree?

You want to know if it is okay for her to embarrass you...

(03-31-2016 06:49 AM)princess716 Wrote:  Over the weekend I was hanging out with a bunch of friends and family, and i was making fun of my little sister that wants to try out for the track team next year for school.

..while you purposely embarrass her. Confused

I think you are just pissed off because your little sister made you look stupid. It happens sometimes. Learn from it, why don't you?

04-03-2016, 05:29 PM
(03-31-2016 06:49 AM)princess716 Wrote:  she purposely embarrassed me and I think thats utter crap. Does anyone else agree?

I agree but I really don't care either. I just want you to show us your titsBeg, unless of course your embarressed by them.
04-04-2016, 11:38 PM
good idea, @imPROvise

of small minds[
04-15-2016, 04:23 PM
As Wildcard said, this is pretty much the tortoise and the hare in real life.

"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)