Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Maid Of Honor
My MOH was also my boss. Something happened at work that I decided to quit to save our friendship. Well that didn't happen. Now she has my wedding dress that cost me $1000.00 and I can't afford another one. The worst part is she was supposed to be my best friend. She knows I have to take it with me to the other side of the state tomorrow and my fiancee asked her to bring it to work so he could get it and she said she wouldn't. So now I am out of a wedding dress as I leave at 5am to head to the other side of the state. This woman is supposed to be a god fearing woman, who prays every day and watches Joyce Meyers every day to be a better person. I will give anyone her phone number is you want to call her to tell her how awful of a person she is for making me have to cancel my whole wedding. Oh and on another note, I loaned her $1500 to help her out. Guess I wont see that either.
what's she look like?
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
That's horrible of her to do to you. But imo it is also because of your horrible judgement that she was even able to cause you this harm.

In the future try not to mix up your relationships with your career. And also, try not to piss off your boss when she is also your MOH and has possession of your wedding dress. Confused

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My worst experience with love Hedeyasu 2 1,729 05-16-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: ya boy ed