Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft is the world's biggest MMORPG. It has a huge world, millions of players and lots of content. There, I just said all the positive aspects of the game.

Now, on to the real shitstorm:
First of all, the unbearable grinding. Why are people playing video games? To have fun and escape the horrors of the real world temporarily. WOW seriously forgot about that, and instead the game makes you spend countless hours killing the same fucking enemy over and over and over again. Yeah, because that's what I want to do in a game. Work

Second of all, the quests. The quests are either ''Kill 300 level 45 rats and cut off their head/tail/genitals and bring them to me because reasons'' or ''Go and take this message to a completely different continent.''. They are so tedious and so annoying, it's kinda like grinding but with a little extra exp bonus.

Third, storyline. The story might be epic and cool and interesting, but nobody know[/b]s, because after 30 ''Kill this thing x amount of times'' quests, you just stop giving a fuck about it. Also, I love how the NPC's are always like ''You are the chosen one!'' and stuff like that. I mean, what about the other players? Are they the chosen one, too? If I am the chosen one, why do I need to grab another legion of players to defeat The Lich King?

Fourth, Blizzard's lazy. From what I heard from other players, Blizzard can't figure out how a game works. Overpowered classes (Frost Mages, for example) really piss off the players, but Blizzard doesn't really do anything about it. This has caused Blizzard to lose a lot of players.

Also, the gameplay style works really awkward.

That said, WOW is a really tedious game without much reward involved in it, making it a pain to play.
HNNNNNNNNNNG
I think that they should have another plague to make things interesting. Maybe put a cure in an obscure location; or maybe you have temporary immunity to the plague if you have a certain combination of things in your inventory? Then have the plague mutate and cure some people, but infect others. It's probably a good thing I'm not a Blizzard developer.
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
maybe they can include some kind of pigmen zombies running around that look like mr. t?
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Let's just hope that they don't decide to include a character that looks like Justin Bieber.
if they did, would anyone really get tired of killing it? could be a great marketing tool...
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
LMAO
Being a member of the Horde, it might be nice to try to kite the Justin Bieber monster to Stormwind City to piss off the Alliance.
So apart from the OP and my kids who else has a character Troll/Goblin/Fairy or whatever?
(11-13-2013, 03:51 PM)snilloc Wrote: So apart from the OP and my kids who else has a character Troll/Goblin/Fairy or whatever?

My char was a human.
HNNNNNNNNNNG
I was a Tauren until the private server that I played on shut down.