• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Woman Plunges Through UES Sidewalk
    (01-12-2013, 03:40 PM)AliShibaz Wrote:  I found this news story from a NYC newspaper site. It's about some "heavy" woman who plunged right through a sidewalk.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manha...VlgJYlmFRP

Woman Plunges Through UES Sidewalk

A heavyset woman caved through an Upper East Side sidewalk last night — dropping six feet into a huge hole where she was eventually pulled out by emergency crews using a crane-like rescue unit, authorities said.

The 31-year-old Queens woman was huddled up against the wall of Atomic Wings at the Blue Room Grill on the corner of East 60th Street and Second Avenue, seeking shelter from the rain while waiting for a bus, when the sidewalk below her gave way around 9:15 p.m., witnesses said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should there be any restrictions on people being able to use our sidewalks? Do we need to issue licenses to people to ensure they are not more than (say) 50 pounds more than the Obese level for their hight and age?

As our population fattens up, can we really afford to be fixing our sidewalks on account of fatties taking a plunge through them and busting them up? Also there is the cost of bringing in these cranes to extricate the fatties from whatever holes they fall through. I think it's just ridiculous to pay the cost of these cranes. At the very least, the fatties should pay for the cranes themselves. And there is also the cost of fixing these sidewalks. Shouldn't the fatties that busted the sidewalks pay for fixing them? I mean, why should we pay? We didn't bust 'em.

I'm thinking that if some people want to let themselves get so fat they can bust sidewalks, maybe we could find a better way for them to contribute to our society?

Like maybe they could stand on top of shoplifters and squash them to death?

I'm not suggesting that it has to be shoplifters. But there are lots of other people who deserve some kind of punishment and wouldn't it be good to kill two birds with one stone? (one big fat stone). I'm saying we could take the fatties off our sidewalks and put them into our prisons to squash offenders and get rid of them without having to spend any money on bullets or trials or lethal injections or any shit like that to get rid of the offenders.

What do you think?
    (This post was last modified: 01-12-2013, 04:14 PM by AliShibaz.)
    i think it's awesome. Smile
    Here in the UK, when shoplifters are caught stealing food to feed their family, the pigs will take them to a food bank where they can get extra support on a regular basis, others are fined/jailed whatever, and I don't think making a ginormous fat fuck squash them will solve anything...

...having said that, the woman weighed over 300 pounds.. i mean holy fucking fat cells.. how much more can a person eat before they realise that they have to do something about their bodyweight? If she'd have been on a platform or something, she may well have killed someone. The fire department should make her pay the rescue costs at the very least.

Educating people on nutritional matters clearly doesn't work, so maybe it's time to publicly berate the stupid again?
    400 lbs... say hello to 6'5" tall... ulanda williams...

[Image: 13.1n005.fatfall4.C--300x450.jpg]

also, while i think it's a great idea to refer to this woman as 'enormous,' reports are indicating that the steel door that she was standing on which lead into the basement of the restaurant she was outside of that she was standing outside of was in bad condition.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    (01-13-2013, 10:06 PM)sporkium Wrote:  400 lbs... say hello to 6'5" tall... ulanda williams...

also, while i think it's a great idea to refer to this woman as 'enormous,' reports are indicating that the steel door that she was standing on which lead into the basement of the restaurant she was outside of that she was standing outside of was in bad condition.

How could this woman be so gigantically ginormous that she would never realize just how gigantically humongous must she be?

I don't get it.

I can't get it.

But, here is the question. If you met her in a club and she approached you and asked you if you would like to fuck her, what would you say?

Is she hiding another person under that dress?

(01-13-2013, 10:20 PM)AliShibaz Wrote:  
    (01-13-2013, 10:06 PM)sporkium Wrote:  400 lbs... say hello to 6'5" tall... ulanda williams...

How could this woman be so gigantically ginormous that she would never realize just how gigantically humongous must she be?

I don't get it. It's just not gettible and since there really is no such word as "gettible", I can spell it however the fuck I like.

But, here is the question. If you met her in a club and she approached you and asked you if you would like to fuck her, what would you say? I would say that is just one for the ages.

Is she hiding another person under that dress?
    (This post was last modified: 01-13-2013, 10:37 PM by AliShibaz.)
    given her height, i would guess that her weight was the result of some form of funky genetics or a thyroid condition... especially since she weighs 400 lbs and fell through a sidewalk hatch without breaking any bones or any other significant injuries... but i'm not a professional in that field.

if she approached me at a club... nope. not gonna happen. she's not my type.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    she's prob.gonna make a lot of money out of this,won't help her much though,go sunbathing with the walrusses in antartica

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    She would plunge through the already fragile ice of the arctic... the walrus would be edgy with her present. Has she been offered any money for her story?
    (01-15-2013, 04:42 AM)srijantje Wrote:  she's prob.gonna make a lot of money out of this,won't help her much though,go sunbathing with the walrusses in antartica

Ouch.

If she approached me and wanted some fornicating action I would have broken laws of space and time getting the fuk out of there in sheer stark raving terror.

LMAOYay

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by velvetfog
    04-09-2014, 06:43 PM
    Last Post by Lawliet
    09-06-2013, 01:23 AM
    Last Post by heslopian
    06-03-2013, 10:12 PM