Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Why do women get to be more desperate then men?
I've noticed a lot of women are desperate for companionship then men are, but when a guy shows his desperation, 9/10 times the woman thinks he's creepy, a psycho, or something, but I have seen this the other way around. I'm probably wrong about this, but this is what I think. I see more women that are dependent than men. again, correct me if i'm wrong. what do you guys think
Eh......I guess that can be but in the weird category of circumstances that people know about but don't take as seriously as it should be (things like it's not taken as seriously if a man gets raped, or if a man bangs a lot of chicks, he's a stud...Woman does it she's a whore.

I've never really had that problem (not being desperate for a woman), but I know guys who have. And these guys (1 that I'm thinking of in particular) Pretty much destroy the stereotype that men are the knight in shining armor/hero that I guess is expected...The look of desperation borders on creepy...And to be honest, I'm not sure if it's real desperation, or severe frustration that the guy couldn't relay what he wanted to the said girl. Not all guys have the gift of gab and pick up chicks (me included) But I'll never grovel or whatnot.

I think men who do have issues, they are the ones that already in their mind have the girl, planning dates, building this fairytale relationship, but in reality it's not so.

Girls can be that way too (like you said). When that happens to you as a guy you just politely put it down (depending on how far she's got with you). For example , if she comes directly to you and you say no, if she is still perusing you then you have to take certain steps, like reiterating, or ignoring..whatever.

I once had someone I worked with had a crush on me but I didn't know if for a while. I found out when she had a friend ask me if I would go to her prom with her, if not, just a date, if not then anything?? I said no because I knew about her feelings, but wanted her to come to me directly. Having someone else ask just took me aback. If I was the horndog I should have been, I would have said yes, then banged her & let her be....But I'm just not built that way... Funny, I ended up with someone else because I was explaining what happened with the first girl. point to all of this: women are all different and have their own things going on...

People who are desperate make themselves desperate. my opinion/asshole guess is men tend to look at a desperate woman as someone that they can either fix, or easily bang. So desperate woman doesn't look creepy. Women look at men (most or some, or..I dunno) as a source of strength in some cases, and when the man shows desperation, the women thinks jesus, he can't take care of himself, how can he take care of me?, men can say stupid things too just to bring up the creep factor. HOWEVER, I know women who can handle themselves and any man... I think another thread says a good woman can take on the world, but a good man won't let her.

So there you go...Circles & circles & circles. You always seem to ask the unanswerable questions when it comes to relationships br0... Really they are more just opinions or theories... Holy shit. Lannisterhater made the timeverse, you just made the LOVEVERSE!!!!
(04-01-2014, 05:47 PM)PatrickZ Wrote: I've noticed a lot of women are desperate for companionship then men are, but when a guy shows his desperation, 9/10 times the woman thinks he's creepy, a psycho, or something, but I have seen this the other way around. I'm probably wrong about this, but this is what I think. I see more women that are dependent than men. again, correct me if i'm wrong. what do you guys think

Yes I have noticed that to be true. The reason is because of how differently men and women can view relationships. A desperate person can seem weak and pitiful-- and to a woman looking for a mate or even a good fuck that will often be unattractive.

However, to a man the same weakness and vulnerability may very well be exactly what he was looking for Wink

If you are playing the game for life or just for the evening, you'll need to keep in mind that women aren't on your team-- they are on the other team and therefore the rules are bound to be different for them.
It has often been said that women trade sex for intimacy,
while men trade intimacy for sex.

Most women have a stronger need for companionship than men does.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
(04-02-2014, 01:09 PM)velvetfog Wrote: Most women have a stronger need for companionship than men does.

And I think that's pretty sad. They want the men to take care of them more than the men and women taking care of each other equally.
Women are not desperate. Men are f@#$ misleading. Men go online trolling the internet saying lots of sweet nothings and misleading women. I really hate that s@#$ there should be a fine attached to internet trolls accounts. Trolls you know who you are.
I agree men carry themselves as the more desperate of the species I guess. Although some women can make fantastic psychopath stalkers... I guess we are all fucked up in our own ways I guess...
Just experienced guy desperation...I feel traumatised.
The mad Wolf rages on.
[Image: wolf_sketch_persona___header_by_christohpera.jpg]
(10-18-2015, 04:28 PM)wolfis Wrote: Just experienced guy desperation...I feel traumatised.

Please, explain!!
(10-19-2015, 10:06 AM)LZA Wrote:
(10-18-2015, 04:28 PM)wolfis Wrote: Just experienced guy desperation...I feel traumatised.

Please, explain!!

Well, I feel better now that I've sorted my beef with the dude, but just turns out I didn't know what it really meant to invite someone over at night and lend them bed space - I just thought it was "you look tired, have some bed and rest up rather than trekking home that is 10 minutes away..."...I have learned my lesson. Undecided
The mad Wolf rages on.
[Image: wolf_sketch_persona___header_by_christohpera.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women... LZA 2 1,200 09-16-2015, 09:08 AM
Last Post: srijantje