Current time: 08-18-2017, 03:47 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do other people deserve relationships?
07-17-2014, 09:15 PM
Why do other people deserve relationships?
I'm 18 and never have had a girlfriend. No matter how much I try the girls I want to ask out always have boyfriends every single time. I keep looking and get nothing and yet everywhere I look I see happy couples in relationships and I'm always all alone. Why do they deserve that? They don't. They don't deserve a relationship and I do. It makes me so angry when I see a couple together it almost makes me want to hit someone and I'm really tempted to
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2014, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014 09:33 PM by velvetfog.)
RE: Why do other people deserve relationships?
(07-17-2014 09:15 PM)Superchief Wrote:  They don't deserve a relationship and I do.

Bullshit!

What other people have in terms of relationships are the results of their effort in communicating with and befriending people around them.
What you have is the result of your effort in this regard.
The concept of "deserve" has nothing to do with it.

Relationships are not handed out by God as if they were pieces of cake.
Relationships are something you create with other people, not something that you deserve.
Your entire attitude is wrong.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-18-2014, 03:28 AM
(07-17-2014 09:15 PM)Superchief Wrote:  I'm 18 and never have had a girlfriend. No matter how much I try the girls I want to ask out always have boyfriends every single time. I keep looking and get nothing and yet everywhere I look I see happy couples in relationships and I'm always all alone. Why do they deserve that? They don't. They don't deserve a relationship and I do. It makes me so angry when I see a couple together it almost makes me want to hit someone and I'm really tempted to

you sound like that kid in santa barbara who shot those people because the ladies wouldn't pay him any attention.

here's what you do: find out what you are doing wrong and work on your game.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
07-18-2014, 06:10 PM
(07-18-2014 03:28 AM)sporkium Wrote:  
(07-17-2014 09:15 PM)Superchief Wrote:  I'm 18 and never have had a girlfriend. No matter how much I try the girls I want to ask out always have boyfriends every single time. I keep looking and get nothing and yet everywhere I look I see happy couples in relationships and I'm always all alone. Why do they deserve that? They don't. They don't deserve a relationship and I do. It makes me so angry when I see a couple together it almost makes me want to hit someone and I'm really tempted to

you sound like that kid in santa barbara who shot those people because the ladies wouldn't pay him any attention.

here's what you do: find out what you are doing wrong and work on your game.
^^^^^^AGREE 100% just be yourself don't put on any bravado, just let let them know where you are coming from.it'll put them more at ease....
10-26-2014, 04:43 AM
On the bright side, there is an 86:100 single women:single men ratio in the US. So you're in luck.

On the serious side though, you do need to just be yourself. I don't want to be "that guy, but I know someone who'd spent 20 years searching for love, and never found anyone. When he gave up, and had enough, a few years later he met the woman who he is now married to.

"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"
10-30-2014, 05:23 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2014 05:24 AM by AliShibaz.)

I'm going to do something quite rare, Honest! I'm going to tell you the truth. Really and truly. I hope that will be OK with you.

I once got ahold of a book titled "How to Pickup Women in Ten Easy Steps" or something like that.

Doesn't that sound cheesy? Well, it was kind of cheesy. But believe it or not, it did give me some very useful ideas. Much more useful than you might think. In fact, it was the single best tool of instruction that I ever found on this single subject.

First and formost, it explained that as a rule, women really hate dirt and filth and if your home is dirty, you really do need to spend a serious amount of time cleaning it up. That means before you ever invite a woman to your home, you must get some cleaning tools and cleaning supplies and do a first-rate job of cleaning up your home. Washing and scrubbing until it appears just as clean as your mother's own home. Believe it of not, anything less, and almost every single woman will just turn tail and run after she sees your home.

That also applies to your personal body odor and all other aspects of your body. It must be clean. You must wash yourself well at least twice a day. And you must also use deodorants. This next part may be a little embarassing. But after you apply the washing and deodorants, you must go to a neighbor that you can trust and ask them to give you your honest opinion. It's really the only way I can think of to get an objective opinion.

(10-30-2014 05:23 AM)AliShibaz Wrote:  

I'm going to do something quite rare, Honest! I'm going to tell you the truth. Really and truly. I hope that will be OK with you.

I once got ahold of a book titled "How to Pickup Women in Ten Easy Steps" or something like that.

Doesn't that sound cheesy? Well, it was kind of cheesy. But believe it or not, it did give me some very useful ideas. Much more useful than you might think. In fact, it was the single best tool of instruction that I ever found on this single subject.

First and formost, it explained that as a rule, women really hate dirt and filth and if your home is dirty, you really do need to spend a serious amount of time cleaning it up. That means before you ever invite a woman to your home, you must get some cleaning tools and cleaning supplies and do a first-rate job of cleaning up your home. Washing and scrubbing until it appears just as clean as your mother's own home. Believe it of not, anything less, and almost every single woman will just turn tail and run after she sees your home.

That also applies to your personal body odor and all other aspects of your body. It must be clean. You must wash yourself well at least twice a day. And you must also use deodorants. This next part may be a little embarassing. But after you apply the washing and deodorants, you must go to a neighbor that you can trust and ask them to give you your honest opinion. It's really the only way I can think of to get an objective opinion.
10-30-2014, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2014 10:26 AM by AliShibaz.)
Hello Superchief,

Unless I am mistaken somehow, I didn't see anywhere where you might have written a reply. Did I just miss that? Or did it somehow get buried in your post?

Regardless, I do hope you got that part of my message about the huge need men have to clean up their homes and to clean up their bodies before they will ever have an honest chance to find a relationship with most women.

You may always buck the odds and find a relationship with a woman who doesn't care too much about a clean home. But I'm guessing the odds are about a thousand to one against you that will ever happen. It's just a real solid trait that women have. They don't care for any dirt in the least little bit.

Now, you might just find that one special woman who will buck the trend. But the odds are so doubtful that I think you can pretty well forget about it. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Have you ever had any experience with a woman who is somewhat tolerant towards filth? If so, I sure would love to hear about that.
10-30-2014, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2014 01:12 PM by AliShibaz.)
Oops. I got defeated by the time limit.

I just wanted to add that I sure would appreciate if any ladies who are reading this thread would like to offer their personal opinions about the need for men to keep a clean home and a clean body.

What do you think? Is it absolutely necessary? Or does a man who lives in a filthy home ever have a chance to win your heart? Or do you need to first convert him such that he is trained to keep his home clean?
10-31-2014, 01:44 AM
what a gay threadWub You

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I am so upset, people at my church seem to dislike me. they seem to not want to give jashley 4 1,035 03-15-2016 05:31 PM
Last Post: sporkium
  Polygamist world vs Monogamus relationships. (warning don't read if easily offended) PatrickZ 9 2,019 03-20-2014 02:34 PM
Last Post: velvetfog
  Long Distance Relationships EDixie1988 5 1,708 02-26-2014 02:24 PM
Last Post: LZA

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)