Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why The Cosby Verdict Doesn't Matter
I wholeheartedly agree. Too Little, too late. He gets away with 3 years and may very likely get out... Some people have the luck.

He'll be protected; if he gets killed, the prison will look incompetent for not protecting him. So no chance of a prisoner off'ing him (like the child molester) in the other thread. From articles I read on the webz (take that for what it is), he'll have no cellmate, in a cell adjacent to the infirmary. This story may not be true, but I also read he's getting Jello for dessert). Their hopes are to integrate him in gen pop, but we'll see. My point: He'll be well taken care of.

He'll be required to take sex offender courses, but for him, that's condescending. He KNEW it was wrong and did it anyway. The level of evil is only heightened by the fact the public treats him as he's "sick". There are sick people, but he's not one of them. He's an evil predator. He asked for people to MEME him? The arrogance and lack of empathy were glaring.

His victims are serving life sentences, and they were mocked by him being out for so long, living like a rich guy without a care in the world. Talk about insult to injury, plus the suffocating feeling that they felt knowing that this guy was unstoppable for so long. I truly hope they find peace in this... I hope they know they are better than he is and has found peace to move on. But that is just speculation and hope on my part. As you said, I believe he got away with it, too.

The positive I see. People who band together and stick together do have a voice... I hope the fact they actively did something makes them feel satisfied in their accomplishment. I was going to say retribution, but people stronger than me will say it's not about that. And it's all about them and how they are getting along. Fuck this guy. He's an irrelevant POS now.

Again, the definition of "justice" is subjective, and I know this is a wishful stretch in thinking, but I hope it fits the victims definition of justice so they get peace. Unfortunately, that's all they have...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why The Cosby Verdict Doesn't Matter - by LZA - 09-26-2018, 04:22 PM