Current time: 08-22-2017, 02:15 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Islam sucks
05-16-2014, 03:09 PM
Why Islam sucks
See, This is why organized religion is evil:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/20...christian/

I say send in the drones... Not for the poor couple who seeks just a life to raise their children in peace, and live a quiet life, but for that fuckin judge that sentenced her to 100 lassings and a hanging, after the baby is born.. This is fucked up on ALL levels and I wish as an American, as a human that we allow the couple to raise their kid here where he/she would actually get a chance in life;let us step in an take the couple back.No other nations should have a problem with that, right???? (calling all drones)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2014 03:55 PM by velvetfog.)
RE: Why Islam sucks
Islam is a 1400 year old religion.
Christianity is a 2000 year old religion.
It has been less than 600 years since the Christian authorities stopped burning people at the stake for heresy.
Maybe it is not so much that religions are inherently evil, maybe it is just an issue of a religion needing at least 1800 years to mature and grow up.

I have no quarrel with God. It is just the idiots in his fan clubs here on Earth that I can't stand.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-18-2014, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2014 04:38 PM by LZA.)
RE: Why Islam sucks
(05-16-2014 03:42 PM)velvetfog Wrote:  Maybe it is not so much that religions are inherently evil, maybe it is just an issue of a religion needing at least 1800 years to mature and grow up.

I have no quarrel with God. It is just the idiots in his fan clubs here on Earth that I can't stand.

You know...I think your right on this...Maybe I was too fast to make the title "why Islam sucks" it should have been , "why the idiots in the islam fan club can't interpret the information correctly..."
Again, my old sup was a muslim, she and her family found nothing but peace with that religion...And that's one of the end games we strive for right???
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)