Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Why I want this guy out of my life
To start off this all is happening in high school.
This journey starts in my sophomore year. This guy was in one of my classes and we hit it off. He was constantly complimenting me, doing things to get my attention and always texting me. We never dated but basically everyone assumed we were together. Over the second semester we started losing touching and I find out he starts to date some other girl. So I refused to talk to him for over a year and ignored that he existed (and he did the same to me).
Come to the end of my first semester of my senior year he starts liking and commenting on my things on instagram. I still ignore him.
Then second semester rolls by and some of my friends are in one of his classes. He starts to befriend them (and they know our history and yet they still talk to him but that's a whole other story i don't want to get into). So I stupidly start to talk to him again. Things start to go great, It was like sophomore year but with out all the awkwardness of youth.
So prom comes and someone tells him I want to go with him and he asks me about it but I humbly kind of brush it off. 5 days later he asks my best friend sister out to prom.
I the demanding/very straightforward person that I am, go to my friend and ask her about to make sure its the same person.
That next day he texts me in the morning and was like why are you being mean to [friends sister name] sister. I respond that I wasn't, and he keeps just asking and finally I get feed up and just ask who told him and he evades it. (He also had the nerve to ask me to bake him some more cookies)
So I just shut this guy out of my life.
Now (this was like 2-3 weeks ago) he keeps saying hi to me whenever I see him, and touching and complimenting me and its plain annoying.
Well news to you, you can't have me and this other girl The Finger
heh... so you acted like a bitch and he treated you as such and you didn't like it... then you increased your bitch factor and you still weren't happy... he asked you out to prom and you said no so he asked someone else and that didn't make you happy so now he's trying to make peace and guess what... you are still being a bitch.

grow up.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(05-20-2015, 06:51 PM)sporkium Wrote: heh... so you acted like a bitch and he treated you as such and you didn't like it... then you increased your bitch factor and you still weren't happy... he asked you out to prom and you said no so he asked someone else and that didn't make you happy so now he's trying to make peace and guess what... you are still being a bitch.

grow up.

you are so nice to new people man....
would you rather i coddle her and assure her that he's a prick and she could do better or tell the truth?

if that guy she's talking about ever reads what i wrote.... he'll be trowing me a parade.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.

Agree with Spork.
Of course you're right Spork...

Women all want to hear from others than they're not a bitch and they could do better and shit.

I agree with Spork, but I don't think she needs to grow up, I think she should be murdered, because I think women like her shouldn't be living in a society like we have.
(05-30-2015, 02:20 AM)RantingDiabetic Wrote: I agree with Spork, but I don't think she needs to grow up, I think she should be murdered, because I think women like her shouldn't be living in a society like we have.
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftctechcrunch2011.files.w...an.gif&f=1]
It's always better to be told the truth, even if you may not want to hear it at the time.
"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My fucked up love life... spanishhalloumi 11 768 04-29-2018, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Almighty Penis
Sad Anime ruined my life Hedeyasu 6 5,434 05-16-2014, 08:59 PM
Last Post: LZA