• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What to do with North Korea
    I know you've all heard about this, but I'll attach a link as an example of one of the many problems we're facing with this country:
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/04/us-northkorea-cyberattack-sanctions-idUSKBN0KB16U20150104
    How do you talk to, or reason with a country that literally has nothing to lose? Well They have lots to lose but that's not how the NK bossman is acting like. Politics at it best. my maybe narrow scope of thinking says that we're making a big deal about this because we still feel we have some control over these fuckers. And these guys should not have nuclear power...BUT,from what I understand, China hacks us all the time and we don't say much because we know that's a little bit more of a political juggernaut than North Korea....

Sanctions won't really do anything will they??? To them??? They're laughing at us. There really is no way to stop them from hacking us at their leisure.

Just sucks to be in this position. One may thing think the NK hacking are like us (the pirates), hacking and getting what they want. The thing that makes me able to separate is that they are using the hack for evil intentions, (by our opinion), while we pirate and hack for whatever reasons we need. Point being, they are unstable, and need to be stopped. No question.

Since they want to hack and play sneaky, I think we can play sneaky and maybe drop a couple of anonymous bombs or drones to calm them down...

What to do with North Korea... I have no idea
    have been watching fox news too much lately?
    what to do about north korea?
    nothing.......
    it will take care of itself
    [anyway,it's on the other side of the world from you]

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    I HATE Fox news bro!!! I got this article from Reuters

(01-04-2015, 04:05 AM)srijantje Wrote:  [anyway,it's on the other side of the world from you]

Not really. If they start hacking our shit you can pretty much consider them in the living room with you. right next to the computer. Where does it end?
    where did I read again that it wasn't them anyway,also you guys don't steep so low as hacking other countrie's stuff

I was referring to the second last line of your post,sounded pretty fox to me

of small minds[
    (01-04-2015, 05:53 AM)srijantje Wrote:  where did I read again that it wasn't them anyway,also you guys don't steep so low as hacking other countrie's stuff
    AHHAAHHA Ya I Know.... Sometimes I forget I'm from a country that thinks it can do whatever it wants, but gets mad when others try to pull the same shit.
    (01-04-2015, 05:53 AM)srijantje Wrote:  I was referring to the second last line of your post,sounded pretty fox to me

Yes, I'm trying to really be on the side of reason, but for me it's a big step.. That I'll have to say is an old habit dying hard... Keep calling me on my shit too!! I expect that as my friend.

It's funny when you said "it's on the other side of the world". I keep it all in my heart, and I guess that's where the clarity of distinguishing the difference between the world as a whole and my world. Because we all have our own little worlds we live in, and wonder how crap will affect us I guess…
    (01-04-2015, 01:41 AM)LZA Wrote:  one of the many problems we're facing with this country

yes, thanks to the brainwashed unthinking sheeple such as yourself, you're looking at my country when you should be looking at your own backyard.

(01-04-2015, 01:41 AM)LZA Wrote:  And these guys should not have nuclear power...

Fuck you, you inbred fuck. Typical arrogance from another dumb american who watches the tv and believes everything the newsman says. If anyone should NOT have nuclear power, it's america and israel - the 2 single largest threats to world peace today. Most of the world share that view, but because you're too busy rubbing the mainstream media penis, you can't see the truths nor what the rest of the world are thinking. How many countries have North Korea invaded in the last 50 years? How many countries have america invaded in the last 50 years? Do the math dumbass and open your overfed fat blinkered eyes.

(01-04-2015, 01:41 AM)LZA Wrote:  ...maybe drop a couple of anonymous bombs or drones to calm them down...

Educating yourself would be a good fucking start you brainwashed homo. How about we drop a wisdom bomb on your fat stupid head and teach you about world history?

Its funny to see so many stupid people being distracted by the sony hack 'story' while thousands are still killed, maimed and tortured in the name of 'progress' and 'democracy.'
    amen

of small minds[
    I read the following closing sentence in a very interesting article. Thought it might be appropriate here.
    As regards NK, am 'sitting on the fence', but sympathetic to Kim vis-à-vis 'Sonygate'.

Quote:While we shouldn't unnecessarily jump to conspiracy theories, we cannot seek to overrationalize a disaster rather than face the possibility of malicious intent — as aviation experts sometimes do. It is clear that there is too much evil in the world to allow us that luxury.
    Déjà vu from 30,000 ft by Anvar Alikhan
    (This post was last modified: 01-04-2015, 11:04 AM by radiobox.)

Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long -- Ogden Nash
    heh,simply beautiful...

When I posted this I half assed read the article , but I wanted to see if I can still get the party started. looks like I can.

I will say that I don't think NK should have nukes, I don't think anyone should have them, really, but I'm not a politician.

Mr. Un, you should not have nukes as they are not toys, and you can shoot your eye out.

On a serious note - I don't want nukes in the hands of ANY unstable leader, whether it be Kim Chong-um or even our former Bush...

People who are tortured and killed for any reason, just sucks, but it be the powers that be that are not me...

People are killed by the food we eat, but that's another discussion.
    This is an extremely difficult problem.

If I had any say in the matter (which is very unlikely), I would offer them some aid but strictly in the form of aid that would be extremely difficult for them to sell or convert into weapons - perhaps things like food that weighs a great deal so the profit they would make by selling it would be almost zero since the cost involved in shipping that food to another country would be very great and offset any profit. I'm thinking of things like 100 pound bags of corn or wheat.

I would make that help conditional upon them doing things in return - such as dismantling their weapons and turning them over to the West.

This kind of offer would demonstrate that the West is willing to help them. But we are not suckers and if they want our help, they will have to give up their weapons in return.

I base this example of good faith on what we did to Germany after WW2. We offered them aid to help them get their economy going again. But only if they agreed not to re-arm themselves and never to create another army again and if they agreed to always have a democratic form of government.

Germany today is doing very well. They have many successful industries and have never started another army or navy etc. and have never re-armed themselves.

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by velvetfog
    07-12-2014, 05:06 PM
    Last Post by RobertX
    05-05-2013, 07:51 PM