Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the fuck does...
(09-26-2018, 03:06 PM)srijantje Wrote: it's a wind up truck,look at the first pic

The guy said he bought it from you.

Had to scrape the yak shit out of the glove compartment...
(09-26-2018, 03:44 PM)Wildcard Wrote:
(09-26-2018, 03:06 PM)srijantje Wrote: it's a wind up truck,look at the first pic

The guy said he bought it from you.

Had to scrape the yak shit out of the glove compartment...

Geez SJ... I'm sorry. We all know the Yak's ride in the bed of the truck or in the trailer, but I empathize that that "special lady" you have riding in the passenger seat will probably feel like just another yak if you don't show her special treatment... I get it. She'll hold a grudge; burn your dinner (if she bothers to make you any), and withhold sex. Or when you're giving tours in the mountains, she'll be liable to buck you off her back when you pass by pricker bushes, and that shit hurts.

Maybe just say that you know she means well, but shitting in the glove compartment is stressful for you and if the police pull you over (I assume there are police where you are since they are probably the cause of the majority of crimes) that they can't read your insurance info if it's stained with skidmarks. You want to avoid the subsequent beating since the cop will think you are being "disrespectful" by handing over shitty paperwork.

Offer to help roll the window down so she can shit out the window. Admit you were insensitive to her needs and take the blame... She'll be more responsive to change if you admit fault; regardless if it is your fault or not.
I've got a yak license,not a driving license
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FUCK YOU, TODD ZINK! sporkium 30 12,579 04-09-2013, 08:52 PM
Last Post: srijantje