• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

What's Your O.C.D.???
    Im pretty sure everyone knows what O.C.D. means. if not just Google it. anyways, we all have little things we want or that we do a particular way. and it drives us crazy if its not like that. i have a few......

When i put my groceries in the cabinet all the labels HAVE to be facing forward. and the same kinds of can goods or what not is stacked together. crazy huh? lol.

ok your share one of yours?

RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
    Food labels also must face front in my kitchen too, for ease of use.

I don't like even numbers, so the volume level for the tv or stereo has to be on an odd number. Volume level 11 or 13 = good. Volume level 12 or 14 = completely unacceptable.
    For me, the volume level needs to have some relation to the number 42. Acceptable volume levels are: 24, 31, 42, 53, 64, 75, 86, or 97.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
    I have all my PC's with all the icons set the same way and when watching TV the volume is allways set on an even number :XD:
    if i discover i have an obsessive habit,i'll break it immediately,except constantly nibbling on all sorts of eatables[a carrot at the moment]

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    I cannot stand for the clocks in my house to be set differently-- in fact with digital alarm clocks I generally use my phone to view the current time and when the seconds counter reaches zero I unplug the alarm clock and plug it back in quickly to reset the seconds counter to zero as well so that when I set the time I know that it is within a few seconds.

I cannot sleep unless I have a clock in plain view and generally I sleep with a clock at every angle that I might be looking when I wake up.

I always pack my cigarettes 16 times. Even numbers (especially multiples of 2, exponents of 2 and natural binary limits) are my favorites and I do everything in 2's, 4's, 8's, 16's, 32's, 64's, etc . . . .
    tv volume? i can't stand the numbers imediately above or below 5, 10, 15, 20, etc...
    that is, i can't stand 4, 6, 9, 11, 14, 16, 19, 21, etc...

curtains have to be completely closed or wide open. no half-way shit.

can't stand desktop icons, not even the recycle bin.

i can't unplug a cellphone from the charger until it's fully charged,
    even if that means leaving it at home when i actually need to take it with me.
    luckily i have 3 of them so the odds of having all of them needing a re-charge
    at the same time is slim to none.
    (02-15-2013, 09:16 AM)bob5695 Wrote:  tv volume? i can't stand the numbers imediately above or below 5, 10, 15, 20, etc...
    that is, i can't stand 4, 6, 9, 11, 14, 16, 19, 21, etc...

curtains have to be completely closed or wide open. no half-way shit.

can't stand desktop icons, not even the recycle bin. No Bob don't openLMAO
    [Image: desktop_99_12_09_zpsc13b0dc2.jpg]
    i can't unplug a cellphone from the charger until it's fully charged,
    even if that means leaving it at home when i actually need to take it with me.
    luckily i have 3 of them so the odds of having all of them needing a re-charge
    at the same time is slim to none.
    i have to change my socks at least 3 times a day....sometimes as much as 5 ...and ive went into a shop and bought new socks just to do that even though i own over 200 pairs Facepalm ....i even have "emergency socks" in my glove compartment Sad .....and no my feet dont stink Dodgy

.... i have other things too XD

I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you
    jesus,i'm on a forum with a bunch of lunaticsLMAO

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[