Current time: 03-30-2017, 01:31 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Killing our Country
03-03-2017, 08:20 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 08:48 PM by whatcanisay.)
What is Killing our Country
You want to know what's making our country a shit hole. The fuckinBeg media and the press there so freakin caught trying to make a story out of nothing just to give the freakin people something to talk about at work. They just feed us with bullshit. To keep us hooked on the latest gagdets and designer clothes and our minds on material things. Seriously when's the last time the press came out with a real story that captured our imagination. They only report things that there paid to report our that they know people will pay attention too just to get ratings. It's all designed to keep things the way they are. It's the fuckin liberals who are the one's that complain about the government when there the one's standing in the way of making any kind of change. After all they control most of the tabloids or know people that do. Just look what there doing to Trump. The press needs to be restricted like any other government agency and be put in line. I'm tired of all these bullshit scandals give me some real news man. People are dying for a fuckin story. What has the world come to?
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2017, 03:49 AM
RE: What is Killing our Country
just go to the internet for your news,msm can't keep up and is under a lot of pressure to make money +their bosses decide what gets published or shown

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Find all posts by this user
03-07-2017, 04:32 AM
(03-03-2017 08:20 PM)whatcanisay Wrote:  You want to know what's making our country a shit hole. The fuckinBeg media and the press there so freakin caught trying to make a story out of nothing just to give the freakin people something to talk about at work. They just feed us with bullshit. To keep us hooked on the latest gagdets and designer clothes and our minds on material things. Seriously when's the last time the press came out with a real story that captured our imagination. They only report things that there paid to report our that they know people will pay attention too just to get ratings. It's all designed to keep things the way they are. It's the fuckin liberals who are the one's that complain about the government when there the one's standing in the way of making any kind of change. After all they control most of the tabloids or know people that do. Just look what there doing to Trump. The press needs to be restricted like any other government agency and be put in line. I'm tired of all these bullshit scandals give me some real news man. People are dying for a fuckin story. What has the world come to?

Well I guess the media is just another form of government you never voted in. If you report a different view you will be labeled crazy. And then a lot of alternate news is. If your taking about Australia? Well our government has become so indecisive, playing non stop blame games and following the extreme politically correct policy that nothing happens with running the country. Did you Know they are changing the "walk/ don't walk" crossings in Melbourne Vic at a cost of about $4000000 because they are considered sexist by a handful of people?? I never thought they were.
03-08-2017, 09:41 AM
yes,unbelievable,on par with five different kinds of public toilets

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)