• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

What Is Up With These Fucking Imbeciles Who Can't Take a Phone Number?
    Lately, I have been encountered many times by people on the phone who ask me for my phone number and when I begin to give them the 10 digits, they interrupt me to say, "wait a sec", or "not so fast", or something like that.

These are people like receptionists or secretaries or people who answer the phone at a company or a doctor's office or other kind of office and take messages and phone numbers.

First of all, 99% of all the people they talk to are in the same fucking area code. So the first 3 digits are always the same. And if they are not, there are only two other choices.

Second, it's their fucking job to take down a phone number. So if I give them all 10 digits at once - not in a rushed way - just in a normal rate of talking way. Why can't they let that go into their brain and out through their hands to write it down or key it into their keyboard?

After all, it is their fucking job! It's what they do all fucking day long.

These fucking imbeciles need me go give it to them like this: 123 {PAUSE} 456 {PAUSE} 7890.

Third of all, how fucking difficult is it to remember 7 digits at a single time? (given the first 3 digits are always the same).

What is wrong with these people? Why do they act so fucking stupidly?

I hope they all earn minimum wage cuz they don't deserve any more than that.

Assholes! Morons! Imbeciles!
    (This post was last modified: 01-03-2013, 04:09 PM by AliShibaz.)
    i'm sure they do it just to fuck with you.
    Proper phone number rhythm is: one two three (pause) four five six (pause) seven eight (pause) nine zero.

If you want to purposely mess them up, just say the number in this format: one billion, two hundred thirty-four million, five hundred sixty-seven thousand, eight hundred ninety.

BTW: The U.S. is not going to run out of phone numbers any time soon. Using our current format we have 9,999,999,999 phone numbers available. Given that there are 315,114,388 people in the U.S. right now, http://www.census.gov/main/www/popclock.html, that means we can currently assign 31 phone numbers to every man, woman, and child living in the U.S.
    (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013, 12:23 PM by System Folder.)

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
    That was an excellent routine by Kevin James.

After seeing that, I think I may have been mistaken and I should probably just use the same rhythm he suggests.

Thank you.
    (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013, 07:54 PM by AliShibaz.)
    No problem. I'm glad I could help.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by LZA
    02-08-2019, 11:30 PM
    Last Post by adamwillams
    01-24-2019, 12:58 AM
    Last Post by TyderBide
    05-23-2016, 01:05 PM