Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

What Did You Do/Going To Do Today?
so what did you or what things are you going to do today?? In a quick summary share with us the things you did today or the things you're going to do today! Fun or boring, doesn't matter what you did or you are gonna do just tell about the day!

Today I did lots of yard work. I have a fake well outside of my house and I decorated around it with sunflowers, scarecrows and pumpkins. It looks really cute. I love everything about fall especially decorating. I also cleaned out my flower beds today and picked some flowers. I had a pretty uneventful day but got a lot accomplished. Smile
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
I got some clips to make more bracelets. I was going to play some games, but then I got sucked into the internet. Now it's five hours later, and I'm still here. Confused
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
(09-30-2013, 09:13 PM)Bunny Wrote: Today I did lots of yard work. I have a fake well outside of my house and I decorated around it with sunflowers, scarecrows and pumpkins. It looks really cute. I love everything about fall especially decorating. I also cleaned out my flower beds today and picked some flowers. I had a pretty uneventful day but got a lot accomplished. Smile

That sounds wonderful ... I'd love to see your well all decorated up for fall.

My plan was the same ... to do yard work ... instead it rained all day and so I stayed inside where it was nice and warm, yaked on the phone with friends and slept.
Not a very productive day in the least
You Give To The World When You Give Your Best To Somebody Else Hug
I did some carpentry out on my deck for a short while.
But it was too cold and very windy, so I gave up on that.
Then I discovered that there was an Android app for my Sony Bluray player.
I installed it and used it to play a bunch of YouTube music videos on my big screen TV.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
Car goes into the garage for it's service before winter hits and the temperature drops so I will get jobs done around the home today.
Made a lot of important phone calls which tend to drain my energy.
Will take a short nap and then help my hubby unload the trailer load of gravel for our driveway.
You Give To The World When You Give Your Best To Somebody Else Hug
Went shopping. Bought four books and a load of groceries.
Played Crib and drank tea with a friend.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
Going car shopping with my eldest son (That should be interesting)

How is it that when you don't have the money all the cars you fancy are for sale and when you save and save and start looking there's nothing available Sad
Today I'm going to volunteer with a recycling program at an educational institute. I'm hoping this involves less telling students to rinse and re-use their birth control than I fear it does.
cut down and processed an apple tree
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The people I've met today are inconsiderate filth. JacksonDonaldBegley 12 3,411 09-12-2015, 01:12 PM
Last Post: LZA