Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Weirdest places you've slept
So, last night I went over to a friend's house and watched a movie. I ended up falling asleep on the floor, and then he woke me up at like 2 a.m. I decided to drive back to campus so I could crawl in my comfy bed, but by the time I parked my car, I just leaned my head against the window and ended up passing out in the car. LMAO
I woke up at like 6:30, amazed that I stayed asleep that long. I'm sure I've slept in weirder places, but this morning when my friends asked me with sincere concern about my whereabouts last night, we all had a good laugh at the fact that I was feet away from my building, yet slept in my vehicle.
Where's the strangest place you've fallen asleep/ woke up?
"Let the music be your master. Will you heed the master's call?"
Hey Mark, this is all you buddy!

I've woke up in a ditch more than once with only a vague recollection of how I got there. I have woke up in peoples houses/apts and had no clue who or where I was. Woke up on a trampoline once.
Fistfull of xanax
Where to start?

When you live a life of party after party sometimes everything just becomes a blur. That's my problem is I did it so big in my early twenties that I can't remember which story goes with what address :p

I've woke up in bath tubs, in a laundry room, closets . . .

The thing about this thread is that I have much better stories about places that LannisterHater has slept, but that's for him to tell Big Grin

My Worst Wake-up Story

I once woke up on a Sunday morning to the noise of my chattering, giggling friends. As consciousness evenutally took hold, I realized first that I was in the bed with my best friend (a guy) and second that I was completely naked and finally I realized that I wasn't covered up very well and everyone was standing around whispering and giggling.

At first I had no idea how this had happened, but as the stupor wore off I remembered that I had sneaked in the bedroom where my best friend had passed out to have some sex with a hootchie I will not name. At some point I had fallen into a post coital/drunken sleep. She left soon after (probably because I feel asleep during Hysterical ) and then there I was at ten the next morning in one of the oddest situations of my very odd life . . . almost as bad as the time someone stole my bj . . . Angry
Wildcard is awesome.
Weirdest place I've ever slept? On Mark's backLMAO But apart from that, probably in a swivel chair in front of the computer when I hadn't slept the previous night and just passed out.
em in someone's mother's bed lol
So long as it wasn't your motherHysterical
Hysterical

Be easy on KP he is working two 'jobs' Big Grin
Wildcard is awesome.
(03-01-2012, 06:24 PM)Mark Wrote: Where to start?

When you live a life of party after party sometimes everything just becomes a blur. That's my problem is I did it so big in my early twenties that I can't remember which story goes with what address :p

I've woke up in bath tubs, in a laundry room, closets . . .

The thing about this thread is that I have much better stories about places that LannisterHater has slept, but that's for him to tell Big Grin

My Worst Wake-up Story

I once woke up on a Sunday morning to the noise of my chattering, giggling friends. As consciousness evenutally took hold, I realized first that I was in the bed with my best friend (a guy) and second that I was completely naked and finally I realized that I wasn't covered up very well and everyone was standing around whispering and giggling.

At first I had no idea how this had happened, but as the stupor wore off I remembered that I had sneaked in the bedroom where my best friend had passed out to have some sex with a hootchie I will not name. At some point I had fallen into a post coital/drunken sleep. She left soon after (probably because I feel asleep during Hysterical ) and then there I was at ten the next morning in one of the oddest situations of my very odd life . . . almost as bad as the time someone stole my bj . . . Angry

I swear, I had on all my clothes. I blacked out on ClearSprings 190 (that stuff should be illegal).
Fistfull of xanax
I've fallen asleep on the bus a few times, and once had to be woken up by a passenger when we reached the last stop.
i slept in between the stairs[under the railing]at gare du nord,paris,one time,started at the top and slowly moved down during the night,woke up at the bottom
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[