• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Weather
    What's your favorite season? I was talking with my soon to be ex-wife, and she loves the Spring... I however, am a fan of Autumn...The first couple weeks when the weather is nice (like today, 70 Degrees). However, fall gets funny. For example; it was snow flurring the other day, now it's back in the 70's. I may sound corny talking about this, but hey... I love how the trees turn colors. I'm a New Englander, so we get the best foliage around.

I know you are all from different parts. Where are you From? Like I know WC is from Alabama... Mark; do you get the four seasons? meaning, are they drastic changes.. I know Sandiego is pretty much perfect weather for all 4 seasons, whereas Me being in CT can have 100 + F degree Summerdays, and -10 degree Winter days.

I think I'll move to San Diego, or somewhere weather equivalent when I get older... Too much family to leave here now...

What is your favorite season and why?
    I'm currently sitting in England loving the change of colours and how it rains leaves.
    I used to be in somewhere relatively warm and I didn't quite like the excessively warm weather...it's just too hot to do anything other than turn on the air con!
    I think my favourite season is probably autumn too, not only is it a bit drier with some brilliant colours, it's not too cold or hot!
    However, if considering the seasons from Vivaldi's 4 seasons, my favourite will probably be winter Wink

Summer is only awesome back in school times because that was associated to at least 1 month of holidays. Upon getting a job, holidays are at the mercy of the calendar and my reluctance in spending a low two digit number of annual leaves Smile

The mad Wolf rages on.
    [Image: wolf_sketch_persona___header_by_christohpera.jpg]
    out here in california, we are going through the autumn leaf color change right now. it's pretty fun... we wait around for all the east coasters to stand around the trees and then we pelt them with water balloons and tell them to go back to new jersey.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    Personally, i enjoy winter the most. There is just something about being outside at night when it is dark, snow all around you, ten degrees below zero and just feeling at peace. Ohio gets cold but it is really nice and soothing to have the feeling on being the only one out on a night like that.

Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose.
    I'll agree that winter is ok if there is snow on the ground... For the past few winters here it's just been ugly and gloomy... No real snow to cover the BS on the ground. Just nothing to look at really. Plus you only get like 25 min of sunlight...
    I can see where that would be upsetting. Especially the 25 min of sunlight.

Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose.
    (10-27-2015, 01:37 PM)LZA Wrote:  I'll agree that winter is ok if there is snow on the ground... For the past few winters here it's just been ugly and gloomy... No real snow to cover the BS on the ground. Just nothing to look at really. Plus you only get like 25 min of sunlight...

Completely agree!!! What's winter without snow!!! I always feel that winter without snow is when weather's taking a piss: "I'm going to go cold and not chuck out snow...cuz I'm too lazy to..."...
    Sorry, I grew up with fairy tales where winter is usually accompanied by snow...but spent most of my time with winters without snow at all...>:{

The mad Wolf rages on.
    [Image: wolf_sketch_persona___header_by_christohpera.jpg]
    Winter is love
    Winter is life

Here in the north where the real men live, we enjoy the winter

Scandinavia for life

steven hawking
    I actually like when it's really cold..."too cold to snow."super dry but really cold... I hate it when the temps are just scraping the freezing mark, just warm enough to where it rains these fucking ice nails and ice, knocking out power and what not. misery. have either or, not the in between crap.
    (10-30-2015, 03:31 PM)LZA Wrote:  I actually like when it's really cold..."too cold to snow."super dry but really cold... I hate it when the temps are just scraping the freezing mark, just warm enough to where it rains these fucking ice nails and ice, knocking out power and what not. misery. have either or, not the in between crap.

Where in US do u live mate? Maine is the place to be mate

steven hawking