Current time: 08-22-2017, 02:03 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wearing a Full Nazi Uniform to Court
06-04-2013, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 07:20 AM by AliShibaz.)
Wearing a Full Nazi Uniform to Court
New Jersey Man Who Named Son After Adolf Hitler Shows Up For Family Court Hearing Wearing Full Nazi Uniform

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/nazi...urt-691243

The New Jersey man who is fighting to regain custody of his young children--one of whom he named Adolf Hitler Campbell--showed up today for a Family Court hearing wearing a full Nazi uniform and a Hitler mustache.

---snip---

He was asked if wearing the Nazi uniform would hurt him in the eyes of the Family Court judge.

What do you think? Would it hurt him?

It's a free country and I suppose he has a right to wear whatever he wants.

But, strangely enough, I don't think he has the right to go naked. He has to wear something. So how free is that?

I know that I sure don't want his teeny little pee-pee wiggling around near my face. So, I can't really object to the uniform. But still, it seems pretty bizarre to me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2013, 07:57 AM
RE: Wearing a Full Nazi Uniform to Court
This is a tricky one. On the one hand, if he wasn't abusing his kids then refusing him access to them just because he's a neo-Nazi could be wrong. On the other, naming them as he did, and being as flamboyantly Nazi as he is, would always set those kids apart from their peers, probably making their lives lonely and miserable, and isn't that a form of abuse? That said, there may be more to this case than meets the eye. It may have been more than just "he's a neo-Nazi, let's take his kids away"...
06-04-2013, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 09:25 AM by AliShibaz.)
I would think that if the kids are made wards of the state, they would change their names as soon as they could figure out they had the power to do so.

Until they do, their lives would be a misery because all the other kids would constantly taunt them and tease them about their names.

If they are given to a relative, then that relative would likely change their names as soon as they were legally permitted to do so.
06-04-2013, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 01:41 PM by LZA.)
I forgot about him. What an A/H. I remember first hearing about him because Wal*Mart wouldn't write "Happy Birthday Adolph Hitler" when he tried ordering it... I think that's how all this came about
06-04-2013, 02:53 PM
He is going to need a major attitude adjustment before any family court judge is going to give him back his kids.
Free country notions aside, I doubt the state of New Jersey is interested in having parents raise their children to become Hitler youth fanatics.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2013, 03:43 PM
hmmm... the nazi uniform violates the court's dress code rules, that's obvious... but you would think that the court would let it slide since all government bureaucracies are all really just nazis at heart.

it's kind of interesting that the state is even bothering to tell this guy how to raise his kid...

but alas, he's not a real nazi:

Campbell Wrote:When asked if wearing the Nazi uniform would hurt him in the eyes of the Family Court judge, Campbell told a TV reporter, “Well, if they’re good judges, and they’re good people, they’ll look within and not what’s on the outside.”

that's something a fat girl in a prom dress would say... not something a member of the 'master race' would say. Wink

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
06-04-2013, 05:00 PM
(06-04-2013 03:43 PM)sporkium Wrote:  hmmm... the nazi uniform violates the court's dress code rules, that's obvious... but you would think that the court would let it slide since all government bureaucracies are all really just nazis at heart.

LMAO LMAO LMAO
06-04-2013, 08:32 PM
(06-04-2013 03:43 PM)sporkium Wrote:  hmmm... the nazi uniform violates the court's dress code rules, that's obvious... but you would think that the court would let it slide since all government bureaucracies are all really just nazis at heart.

it's kind of interesting that the state is even bothering to tell this guy how to raise his kid...

but alas, he's not a real nazi:

Campbell Wrote:When asked if wearing the Nazi uniform would hurt him in the eyes of the Family Court judge, Campbell told a TV reporter, “Well, if they’re good judges, and they’re good people, they’ll look within and not what’s on the outside.”

that's something a fat girl in a prom dress would say... not something a member of the 'master race' would say. Wink

It's good to hear he's not a real Nazi, but my question/issue is: Is someone with the decision making skills to name his kid Hitler fit to raise his kids. The innocent kids have to grow up with these goddammed names...They are innocent in all of this. I know, freedom freedom...But is the choices he's made that are suspect to me...
06-04-2013, 09:05 PM
(06-04-2013 08:32 PM)LaZyA553dde5tr0yer Wrote:  Is someone with the decision making skills to name his kid Hitler fit to raise his kids.

probably not, but then again... so long as he is not abusing his kids, there are no laws applicable to good taste.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
06-04-2013, 09:35 PM
So you guys are basically all agreeing that the government should be able to control what we teach our children?

I certainly do not. Neither do I believe that teaching a child to hate is the way to go, but if they can step in control our children by limiting the things that we can tell them if they disagree with us you are opening up your asshole for some real Nazi rape.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Man faces court for feeding sausge roll to police horse. Spud17 0 777 11-18-2012 05:24 AM
Last Post: Spud17

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)