Current time: 04-30-2017, 02:05 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wash Your Ass
08-25-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: Wash Your Ass
I have to take a shower every morning. it helps me wake up. get the day going. my company has offices in Germany, Japan, Czech, Hungary, Russia and Mexico. working with alot of these people I see ( or smell) the cultural difference in hygiene preference. personally I don't give a shit what everybody else does. I like to smell good, I like to FEEL clean.

Fistfull of xanax
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2013, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2013 07:55 PM by LZA.)
(08-25-2013 06:41 PM)velvetfog Wrote:  A bidet simply sprays water onto your bum and genitals, cleaning you on the outside.
An enema is done by sticking a nozzle up your asshole, filling your bowels with liquid, which is subsequently ejected.

I see. The water doesn't actually go in your ass to clean it then?? I guess that would only be beneficial when you have those real fudgy days & need some arrogation to get it all out...Otherwise, it's just a mess.
08-25-2013, 08:55 PM
(08-25-2013 07:54 PM)LZA Wrote:  
(08-25-2013 06:41 PM)velvetfog Wrote:  A bidet simply sprays water onto your bum and genitals, cleaning you on the outside.
An enema is done by sticking a nozzle up your asshole, filling your bowels with liquid, which is subsequently ejected.

I see. The water doesn't actually go in your ass to clean it then?? I guess that would only be beneficial when you have those real fudgy days & need some arrogation to get it all out...Otherwise, it's just a mess.

The nicer bidets have blow dryers to dry you off.
http://www.totousa.com/Washlet/S400.aspx

It seems that not having to buy toilet paper would made the bidet pay for itself.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
08-25-2013, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2013 09:09 PM by LZA.)
(08-25-2013 08:55 PM)System Folder Wrote:  The nicer bidets have blow dryers to dry you off.
http://www.totousa.com/Washlet/S400.aspx

It seems that not having to buy toilet paper would made the bidet pay for itself.

I'm getting ready to make another trek down to NC to see my friend (this time, we bought and EZ pass tag with $200.00 on it so I won't have to suffer through the tolls like I did the first time.

Some of the nicer stops had the automatic flush when you get up, there was a sensor that told the toilet to flush, with blow hand dryers... Nothing nice like the bidets you guys are describing... Some of the not so nice rest stops,, eh, well. let's say it looked like Daniel Boone was constipated & blasted in it.. Shit on the floor , walls, hell on earth. I say Daniel Booone because that's how long ago it must have been cleaned!!

NASTY
08-25-2013, 09:16 PM
Bidets are not commonly installed in the standard mass produced North American suburban tract homes.

A bidet looks like this:

[Image: bidet-and-toilet.jpg]

Some folks, who have never seen a bidet before, will use it to wash their feet.

How to Use a Bidet

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-26-2013, 10:02 AM
(08-25-2013 09:16 PM)velvetfog Wrote:  Bidets are not commonly installed in the standard mass produced North American suburban tract homes.

A bidet looks like this:

[Image: bidet-and-toilet.jpg]

Some folks, who have never seen a bidet before, will use it to wash their feet.

How to Use a Bidet

Or see how high it will go Big Grin

Can it reach the ceiling?
08-26-2013, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2013 02:52 PM by LZA.)
That's where your pet fish can go to the bathroom too!!! But then again, they can just use the toilet as well...
08-26-2013, 11:08 PM
(08-26-2013 02:52 PM)LZA Wrote:  That's where your pet fish can go to the bathroom too!!! But then again, they can just use the toilet as well...

Just be careful not to flush them.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
08-30-2013, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2013 11:43 PM by AliShibaz.)
I would like to ask if anyone has experience with bidets. I have some questions about them.

I think they are quite common in Europe but I know they are almost non-existant in North America.

I'd like to ask if they are used both by men and women. Or are they used much more by women than by men?

If people have bidets, does that mean they don't use toilet paper?

I knew one woman who was very well travelled and I once asked her about bidets. Her eyes rolled up as if she was experiencing extreme joy and she said, "Oh. They are just wonderful."

I got the notion that she used them somehow to sexually pleasure herself. Is this likely? Or did she just mean they were much better for washing the rectum than using toilet paper?

I'd also like to know if their primary use is for women to wash out their vaginas. If so, are they used to help women douche? Or in place of douching?

You may think I'm trying to be a wise ass. But I'm really serious. I've always wanted to know about bidets and if they are really something superior to using toilet paper.
08-31-2013, 12:44 AM
I'd like to ask if they are used both by men and women. Both.

If people have bidets, does that mean they don't use toilet paper? No need for toilet paper but some people still use toilet paper as a preference.

"Oh. They are just wonderful." They are wonderful you get your ass washed not just wiped and it feels nice too.

I got the notion that she used them somehow to sexually pleasure herself. Is this likely? No.

Or did she just mean they were much better for washing the rectum than using toilet paper? Yes.

Bidets are a far more hygienic way to clean yourself, not as quick but a better job.

Link: http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Bidet

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)