Current time: 03-30-2017, 03:45 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wash Your Ass
03-04-2013, 01:01 PM
RE: Wash Your Ass
[Image: alwayswashyourbuttclothingtagdrhecklefun...c519a5.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2013, 10:55 AM
I can vaguely remember this scene from Lucky Luke where he tells Billy The Kid to wash up in the river. Billy gets really upset and argues that he doesn't have to because he did it last month.
04-11-2013, 05:36 AM
I use soap.Fuck tissue paper.
04-11-2013, 05:38 AM
hey,we have something in common

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
04-11-2013, 08:55 AM
I find most people who don't consider their personal hygiene are either seriously depressed, ill, or utterly clueless. Earlier, when out at work, I saw this dolly-bird type with bleach-blonde hair, bright orange fake tan, cleavage bra, the works. She'd obviously spent an awful lot of time on her appearance, and was making guy's heads turn, left right and centre. When she walked past me, I gagged as a strong stench of shit hit me.The looks on the faces of her admirers as they got a whiff was comedy gold. How could she not know she stunk of poo? I smelt perfume, make-up,and hair styling type stuff, so I know she must have had a sense of smell as none of those smells 'clashed' if you like. It wasn't accidental baby poop or anything like that, this was more long term, like she'd not bathed in years. She looked immaculate to say she stunk so bad. Gross.

I have to shower daily as I work with dogs, so I'm always coated in grass, mud, bits of sticks etc when I get home. Shampoo, conditioner, rose shower gel, and a facial wash of some sort is all I need. I don't wear make-up or put hair styling products on my hair, so I think I smell less anyway. I like a bath once or twice a week purely for switching off and relaxing.

If I'm using public transport and am confronted by some inconsiderate buggers nasty arse smell, I'll get off. Once I had a taxi driver pick me up from a supermarket after doing my food shopping, and he stunk so bad that I opened all the windows, left him 2 cans of deoderant on the back seat, got out and called another one. I don't know what his story was but I know I never want to smell something that disgusting again.

"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
04-11-2013, 11:13 PM
I just Dont get it. if they get up and get dressed for work why can't they run their body under some hot water for 5 minutes. also have you ever met somebody who did smell great and looked great but then their breath smelled like Ass??!! Omg that is such a turn off for me. i take pride in a clean and pretty smile. Fucking green teeth like they live on jack sparrows ship and they are pirates!!! Damn close your mouth or wear a muzzle!!!

"Exactly breath" breath that smells exactly like Ass

RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
04-12-2013, 04:10 AM
(04-11-2013 11:13 PM)Bunny Wrote:  I just Dont get it. if they get up and get dressed for work why can't they run their body under some hot water for 5 minutes.

You don't get it because you're not considering probable cause. Such as mental illness, physical illness, or both. You can still wash yourself, and your clothes, and have an undesirable body odor, or undesirable odor attached to your clothes. And in most cases, these people are fully aware of it themselves, to a point where anxiety is induced and they don't want to go outside to socialize, which of course only worsens their illness as a result. Now, I'm ok with jokes, and I'm ok with people not knowing everything there is to know, but drawing from the simplest conclusion and presuming that they haven't washed themselves in an attempt to disparage and discriminate doesn't make them appear bad, or repulsive-- just you.
Find all posts by this user + Spud17
04-25-2013, 11:10 AM
[Image: 24532327.jpg]

of small minds[
05-15-2013, 06:35 AM
The picture above makes a valid point about access to clean, safe water. It doesn't matter whereabouts in the world you are, as long as you have clean water available, there is no excuse for not taking care of your personal hygiene. I've washed myself down in public restrooms before now, usually when travelling, and it only takes all of 2 minutes to do so.
05-16-2013, 02:25 AM
i live in the himalayas and there's a huge typhoid epidemic going on,spread by feces in water,here we are living and having to drink mineral water,really[i don't,i have a spring,but....]

of small minds[

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)