Current time: 05-23-2017, 04:00 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wash Your Ass
03-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Wash Your Ass
It isn't hard. Over time you may even come to enjoy it. It is a very pleasant sensation to have warm water flowing over your body while you massage away the foul odors . . .

Use Soap

It is sold globally and packaged in many different ways. If there is no soap buy some. If you cannot buy some make some. If you cannot make some then take some steps to procure the minute amount of money that it takes to purchase yourself a bar of soap and then immediately use said soap to wash yourself.

Use Toothpaste

If you can't get toothpaste, use an alternative method to rinse the cancerous stench of morning breath before you crowd into an elevator and begin filling it with your own special swamp gas.

Use Deodorant

If you don't have deodorant use baking soda. If you don't have baking soda then bathe more often. If you don't have adequate access to water then be the fuck still. You sweat much less if you are sitting down.

Use Shampoo

Fuck conditioner; you need to focus on changing the oil in the 1975 mop on the top of your head. No one wants to see that crusted-together bird's nest one more second. If you don't have shampoo then use soap (see above) and if all else fails at least rinse that shit from time-to-time god damn it.

Wash Your Ass

You are sharing air with people-- fuck you if you aren't considerate enough to keep your own body clean.

I get nasty at work by necessity, but I am talking about those fucking grocery store people that look like they used sperm to style their hair and smell like they have used sewage for perfume.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: Wash Your Ass
I take showers, just not often. In the summer I might take a shower two or three times a week, depending on how hot it is. In the winter it can be biweekly or longer.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
Find all posts by this user
03-01-2013, 03:36 PM
[Image: tommy_toilet_900px.jpg]

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
03-01-2013, 09:38 PM
IN winter i never go on a local bus,the stench of unwashed bodies is unbearable

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
03-04-2013, 12:36 AM
Omg if i were to get started ranting on this subject i may never shutup!!!! How freaking hard is it to bathe??!!
I guess Im a clean freak. shower in the morning and at night for me. i always smell like cotton candy or something fruity.

Ok i am about to gross us out even more. you think an unwashed person smells bad? What about a woman on her monthly visitor and she doesn't bathe??!!! What a sickening awful smell. this girl about killed me in the stalls at walmart one day. i nearly threw up. no lie. that Shit needed washing, airing out and bombed.

RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
Find all posts by this user + Spud17
03-04-2013, 04:40 AM
(03-04-2013 12:36 AM)Bunny Wrote:  i always smell like cotton candy or something fruity.

Wub You

(03-04-2013 12:36 AM)Bunny Wrote:  What about a woman on her monthly visitor and she doesn't bathe??!!! What a sickening awful smell. this girl about killed me in the stalls at walmart one day. i nearly threw up. no lie. that Shit needed washing, airing out and bombed.

kill it with fire.
03-04-2013, 07:05 AM
LMAO Flame Thrower

03-04-2013, 09:32 AM
How does somebody get used to their own filth? I mean just readin Bunny's reply makes me want to vomit-- how could a person live like that?

Once I went on a road trip for work and we all decided unwisely to try to make this trip without stopping for anything other than food and gas. I was the one to break down on day two (in Tioga, Louisiana) and demand a fucking shower and some sleep.

03-04-2013, 09:37 AM
that's what i do when i work,jump in a river at any opportunity

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
03-04-2013, 11:46 AM
Some ppl disgust me. just in the grocery store Saturday and this woman in front of me was buying lysol and other cleaning supplies but yet her fingernails had dirt all under them and the back of her pants were streaked with dirt and her hair was glued and sticking to her head it was so oily. she was like a walking oxymoron. lol.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)