Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Was it creepy?
post creepy events from your life.
[Image: bancmaadl.jpg]
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
when i was aged between 6 and 8 every month or so my older brother would attach a thin thread to my bedroom ceiling light then when i was sleeping he would swith the light on [it was outside the door] and ever so slightly pull the thread so the bulb would move back and forth .....sometimes he would say stuff in a scary voice....this is a true story...i was scared shitless....he only told me the truth about 10 years ago

i cried a lot.....so yeah it was super creepy Sad
heres something creepy... when i was thirteen, i was eatting chicken nuggets and i enhaled at the wrong moment which caused a small piece of chicken to down the wrong pipe. i started coughing and the piece of chicken traveled up into my sinus cavity, causing me to sneeze, propelling the piece of chicken across the table.

i then took the piece of chicken, put it in a ziplock bag, dated it and stuck it in the freezer. to this day, 18 years later, i still have that piece of chicken.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(03-31-2012, 06:47 AM)zeberzee Wrote: when i was aged between 6 and 8 every month or so my older brother would attach a thin thread to my bedroom ceiling light then when i was sleeping he would swith the light on [it was outside the door] and ever so slightly pull the thread so the bulb would move back and forth .....sometimes he would say stuff in a scary voice....this is a true story...i was scared shitless....he only told me the truth about 10 years ago

i cried a lot.....so yeah it was super creepy Sad

That is so fucking wrong . . . and yet hilarious. Sad
Wildcard is awesome.
(03-31-2012, 09:26 AM)sporkium Wrote: heres something creepy... when i was thirteen, i was eatting chicken nuggets and i enhaled at the wrong moment which caused a small piece of chicken to down the wrong pipe. i started coughing and the piece of chicken traveled up into my sinus cavity, causing me to sneeze, propelling the piece of chicken across the table.

i then took the piece of chicken, put it in a ziplock bag, dated it and stuck it in the freezer. to this day, 18 years later, i still have that piece of chicken.

Lol, how long are you going to keep it for?

When i was 7, me and my little brother almost died drowning in an area of sinking sand, whist on holiday in Wales. Scared to death and with no one around (it was around 5am, we'd snuck out to play), we gave up screaming and hugged each other as we sank further down. Out of nowhere, a kind looking man gently pulled us out of the pit, said nothing, but smiled at us. We began to cry with relief as we scraped the sand off our face and body, and then we turned to the stranger to thank him... but he was nowhere to be seen, anywhere. The only trace of him were footprints leading in and out to the sea... we shit ourselves and ran back to our holiday chalet, and can't explain to this day what happened, who the man was, or where he went/came from.
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
great story,should be with you all your life,stay alert
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Wow, I have no scary stories :/ Almost died now and then, still wonder how I'm still alive but no scary story behind it :/
meh
(11-11-2012, 05:29 AM)Spudgun17 Wrote: Lol, how long are you going to keep it for?

When i was 7, me and my little brother almost died drowning in an area of sinking sand, whist on holiday in Wales. Scared to death and with no one around (it was around 5am, we'd snuck out to play), we gave up screaming and hugged each other as we sank further down. Out of nowhere, a kind looking man gently pulled us out of the pit, said nothing, but smiled at us. We began to cry with relief as we scraped the sand off our face and body, and then we turned to the stranger to thank him... but he was nowhere to be seen, anywhere. The only trace of him were footprints leading in and out to the sea... we shit ourselves and ran back to our holiday chalet, and can't explain to this day what happened, who the man was, or where he went/came from.

for as long as it takes. i check on it almost daily to make sure it's still there.
(11-11-2012, 04:11 PM)sporkium Wrote:
(11-11-2012, 05:29 AM)Spudgun17 Wrote: Lol, how long are you going to keep it for?

for as long as it takes. i check on it almost daily to make sure it's still there.

What would you do if you couldn't find it? WTF XD
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
This needs to be combined with the thread i started...Your Creepy Story. it never went anywhere. nevermind. just fail can mine. Smile
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your creepy story.... Bunny 1 1,166 06-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Togachu