Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Video: Police Raid On The Mansion Of Megaupload’s Kim Dotcom
Quote:For more than six months there have been claims and counterclaims about what happened in January when New Zealand police raided the mansion of Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom. Now video of the event has been released to the public and it includes helicopters, armed officers, dog units and multiple police vehicles – Hollywood style.

Confusedource:
Wildcard is awesome.
okay, so i know the guy looks like gold finger and all... but damn.

i am surprised... that court is asking a really good question: 'why was a tactical response required.'
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
that was way over the top Dodgy
I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you
first, just to re iterate the connection with goldfinger:

[Image: goldfinger.jpg][Image: dotcom-boss-megaupload-kim.n.jpg]

second, this really does speak levels for the undue use of force by law enforcement agencies world wide.

even if dotcom did something illegal... it would be considered a white collar, non-violent crime which wouldn't warrant the use of a swat team unless there is reason to believe the officer's life is in danger.

the way i see it, if an officer breaks into my house while screaming and waving around an ar-15 in some hopes of shocking me into submission with their gestapo tactics -- for any reason-- i'd shoot the pig and ask questions later.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
They used the excuse that they were trying to hurry before he destroyed evidence Rolleyes They were simultaneously raiding the data center so they knew he couldn't have been destroying data Confused
Wildcard is awesome.