Current time: 08-23-2017, 01:03 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Valentine's Day
02-13-2012, 05:46 PM
Valentine's Day
so who is doing what and where,gonna send my x some pissy flowers SmileSmile

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2012, 06:22 PM
RE: Valentine's Day
When is it?

Wildcard is awesome.
02-13-2012, 07:40 PM
Ha. I forgot that tomorrow is Valentine's day. It's gonna be a typical Tuesday for me. Class percussion, studio, practice, blah blah blah.

"Let the music be your master. Will you heed the master's call?"
02-14-2012, 04:46 AM
(02-13-2012 06:22 PM)Mark Wrote:  When is it?

i would hate to be your girlfriend,TODAY HELLO

02-14-2012, 05:08 AM
it doesn't mean anything to me,

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
02-14-2012, 06:06 AM
(02-14-2012 04:46 AM)karpackie Wrote:  
(02-13-2012 06:22 PM)Mark Wrote:  When is it?
i would hate to be your girlfriend,TODAY HELLO

You are right- Jack's gonna be so angry with me Hysterical

Wildcard is awesome.
02-14-2012, 10:02 AM
You remember the valentine's edition of the KBMV show. Classic

Fistfull of xanax
02-14-2012, 11:52 AM
OMG! so this guy I know- not very well, but we're friends I guess you could say, texted me: "can I be really cheesy and ask you to be my valentine?" I sat there thinking of what exactly to say to him. I mean, I wasn't sure if he just meant like metaphorically speaking, trying to be funny, or what. But I played it cool and just said "Oh not you too!" haha ( I thought it was a funny and clever round-a-bout way of saying sorry, but no thanks)... He didn't get it! "What do you mean?" he asked..... *Sara Kate slaps her forehead* I told him it was a joke, that I was trying to be funny and make it sound like I had numerous guys ask me the same question, and he replied back "oh, I almost got jealous there for a second." I simply didn't reply, because for one, I am way too busy to be bothered with trivial shit like this right now. Secondly, I don't understand why he would put me in that position anyway, because I haven't given him any reason to think that I'd be interested anyway. (Unless having a lunch with a guy nowadays makes you available. Idk, guys maybe you need to educate me). So the nicer side of me just left it alone. He still didn't get the hint! He sent: "So is that a yes or a no?" OMFGosh dude, seriously???!!! Dumbass...

02-14-2012, 01:38 PM
(02-14-2012 10:02 AM)LannisterHater Wrote:  You remember the valentine's edition of the KBMV show. Classic

Actually I could post that. What do you think? Big Grin

(02-14-2012 11:52 AM)Sara Kate Wrote:  OMG! so this guy I know- not very well, but we're friends I guess you could say, texted me: "can I be really cheesy and ask you to be my valentine?" I sat there thinking of what exactly to say to him. I mean, I wasn't sure if he just meant like metaphorically speaking, trying to be funny, or what. But I played it cool and just said "Oh not you too!" haha ( I thought it was a funny and clever round-a-bout way of saying sorry, but no thanks)... He didn't get it! "What do you mean?" he asked..... *Sara Kate slaps her forehead* I told him it was a joke, that I was trying to be funny and make it sound like I had numerous guys ask me the same question, and he replied back "oh, I almost got jealous there for a second." I simply didn't reply, because for one, I am way too busy to be bothered with trivial shit like this right now. Secondly, I don't understand why he would put me in that position anyway, because I haven't given him any reason to think that I'd be interested anyway. (Unless having a lunch with a guy nowadays makes you available. Idk, guys maybe you need to educate me). So the nicer side of me just left it alone. He still didn't get the hint! He sent: "So is that a yes or a no?" OMFGosh dude, seriously???!!! Dumbass...

That's hilarious. You made me proud SK (was it JNB???)

Oh btw do you want to be my Valentine? Wink

Wildcard is awesome.
02-14-2012, 03:30 PM
HAHA! No, it wasn't JNB. He and I

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)