Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

U.N. offical runs away from hecklers like a 12 year old school girl
i read about this a few days ago and was going to post something about it at the time, but decided to have a few drinks to celebrate the cowardice and uselessness that is the united nations instead.

anyway, so this dutchman (robert serry) under the 'authority' of the united nations was sent to the ukraine to 'assess' the situation. instead, he was confronted by some russians/pro-russians at a military base (all of which or some of whom were possibly wearing skimasks and carrying weapons at the time) who told him to leave.

in response to being told to leave... he apparently attempted to leave but could not make it back to his car as he was blocked by what he described as 'hostile' activists who had heckled him. in response, he took refuge inside a cafe until his 'safety' could be guaranteed. shortly thereafter, he arrived at the airport where his departure could only be described as stereo-typical and comical.

source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-06/ar...ea/5301872

so inspiring.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
yes,I read about this and had a good laugh,as a matter of fact I just wanted to start a thread on ukraine but I guess I might as well use this one,it's a bit more on a serious note

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/...crimea-rt/
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
regarding your link, the primary difference is that the u.s. does not wear masks when attempting to stabilize a nation... and we all know what happens when eastern europeans start wearing masks and toting ak-74s... be prepared for masked genocide squads and mass graves.

other than that, the difference is that the people of ukraine got rid of their pro-russian president and now have to contend with a russian invasion.

but, how about we just keep this thread about the ineffectualcism that is the united nations and you can create another thread about the ukraine?
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 year later and I'm back where i was. TyderBide 1 982 12-19-2015, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Lester d Jester
  School / college memories. radiobox 1 1,255 08-13-2015, 05:43 PM
Last Post: LZA
  New Year's Ideas LZA 5 2,001 01-12-2015, 06:02 AM
Last Post: LZA