Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Two-faced people
I can understand that sometimes you have to white lie to keep the peace but I can't stand those losers who tell you that they are your friend and then you find out that they are talking shit about you when your back is turned. Or what about those folks that are racist- when no minorities are around, but act like Joe friendly when in the public eye. I have much more respect for a total asshole that is always the same than for a part-time racist/full-time liar.
Wildcard is awesome.
it sounds you have a politician in mind
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Actually this was spurred by a supposed Christian that refused to help a single mother with breast cancer because she is married to a black man.
Wildcard is awesome.
now that is total out and out deplorable
how can someone ever justify that?you must be incredible dum
of small minds[
That's exactly how I feel. Claiming to love God and your fellow man, but then turning someone down in their time of need because of what race they choose to mate with? AngryAngryAngry
Wildcard is awesome.
they probably justify it by quoting some fraze from the bible,live by THE BOOK,SEE WHAT YOU WANNA SEE
of small minds[
I told the person that they were just wasting their time going to church if they were gonna act like that.
Wildcard is awesome.
and they repented, no doubt,those kind of people are a wast of time even talking to
of small minds[
Sadly it's a family member Sad I'm very ashamed . . .
Wildcard is awesome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The people I've met today are inconsiderate filth. JacksonDonaldBegley 12 3,569 09-12-2015, 01:12 PM
Last Post: LZA
  People... why are we confusing? TyderBide 11 3,324 06-15-2015, 10:37 PM
Last Post: RantingDiabetic
  Names that people call us LZA 6 2,439 02-16-2015, 11:45 AM
Last Post: LZA