Current time: 06-27-2017, 02:09 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitter
10-14-2015, 05:36 PM
Twitter
I really want to get a Twitter account up and running, but honestly I'm struggling.
What does it mean when it says they can't send a code to my phone to verify or even won't verify my phone at all!? I got a lot of spam codes from them because I have been trying and it's just failing every single time.
Can someone help me with this?

The mad Wolf rages on.
[Image: wolf_sketch_persona___header_by_christohpera.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Twitter
I'm not a twitterer, so I can't help. Usually though, when I site wants to sent a code to your phone, it's like a form of protection from identity theft.

For example, I just changed my Yahoo email password since for some reason, the one I had wasn't working. For Yahoo to know it was me asking for this request and not some hacker, it asked me it either have me send there verification notice to the primary email address they have on file , or sent a verification code the phone number they have on file...

Hope this helps...

Chris
10-18-2015, 04:27 PM
Sad It still says "We are unable to register your phone number now. Please try again."
Well, since it's kinda functioning, just that I can't be found via mobile number...I guess I'll accept this 1 legged bird for now...

The mad Wolf rages on.
10-21-2015, 03:52 PM
SUCCESS!!! I don't know what I did, but I have a sneaky feeling I cleared browsing history/cache in combination with the giving up for a couple of days. I now have a verified phone number attached to my Twitter account!!!

The mad Wolf rages on.
10-21-2015, 06:20 PM
Nicely done... For me I like reading famous people's Twitter accounts, but I'll never get one...No one cares about what I have to say, anyway...
10-22-2015, 07:50 PM
(10-21-2015 06:20 PM)LZA Wrote:  Nicely done... For me I like reading famous people's Twitter accounts, but I'll never get one...No one cares about what I have to say, anyway...

Big Grin I was planning on doing that but after stalking things out I picked up a few followers!!! Yay

The mad Wolf rages on.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)