Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Trust, Lies, Hurt, Rinse & Repeat
Im absolutely blown away tonight. The breath has been knocked out of me. Sad I trusted in this relationship. My first mistake. They lied. And i knew it. Said nothing. My second mistake. It hurt me. Bc i cared. My third mistake.

Its like a cycle that keeps repeating itself. I feel so empty right now. I can't describe the pain i feel. Undecided Why are ppl so selfish? Trust is like Pandora's box. Once it is opened the question is....

Will it be something good or bad?

At this point........trust is pointless. So is this relationship.
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
Sorry to hear that bunny...

I can only advice you to not dwell on the question 'why' too long. There'll come a time that you will wonder why he did it, and the more you think you will be convinced it's (at least partially) your fault, and if you did A B and C differently it wouldn't have happened.

That is utter bullcrap. He was a selfish jerk. End of story.
it's not a mistake to trust in a relationship,if the trust gets broken it's not your fault,don't wonder why,you will never know the answer,examine your own motives is all you can do
love to you
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Bunny i know i only know you from rantcentral but i really think you are great...your funny and charming...number 1 and 2 attributes in my book......its the guys loss not yours Smile

....Heres a little quote first posted by bob a while back...i thought it was awesome and put it in my notes...

Quote:"Happiness is like a butterfly.
The more you chase it, the more it eludes you.
But if you turn your attention to other things,
It comes and sits softly on your shoulder."

Henry David Thoreau
I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you
Thanks guys. its not someone that Im involved with romantically it is someone that i love though. I haven't been cheated on or anything. but Ive been used i feel and hurt and my trusting in this person is done for. i will never go through this again.
punch them in the face.

if violence weren't the answer, why is it so fucking effective?
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
My choice of violence would be more like the sawed off double barrel shotgun my Dad gave me. Its probably better that i just rant Wink although this person deserves a kick in the nuts for sure!!!!

Who says the nutcracker is boring??!!! Big Grin
forget about the shotgun,a head butt will doXD
of small minds[
Yes but that would hurt my head. hmmm now Im thinking of something this person values. oh i got it. his truck!!! wonder what his truck would look like with 4 flat tires and a key scratch all the way down one side?? HAHA no really i wouldn't do that. or would i? Dodgy
how about a kilo of sugar in the tank?
of small minds[