Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Transgender etc
Shocked 
Why is someone's sexual eccentricity something that I must must be concerned about, accept, and never dare say a word of criticism of? I can't even have an opinion other than one that agrees with the official latest LGBT party line. And seriously why is the left so concerned about sex? Everything is sex sex sex with them. Gay sex, lesbian sex, sexual identify, sex chances. What the fuck is wrong with these people? No one gives a shit who you fuck, so be quiet and go on about your life.

Typical trans be like: "I sexually identify as a McDonald's Big Mac WITHOUT cheese"
for exactly the same reason that you don't see people wearing flip-flops on the walking dead.

we've raised a generation of pussies. we protected them from bullies and worse... and then we protected them from closets and offensive jokes and name calling... we told them that their lives didn't have to remain their personal business... so now... we've ditched 'don't ask, don't tell, no one cares' and look... now we have a bunch of morons cutting off their junk and running around in pushup bras being fabulous and there is nothing we can do about it... except admit that 4chan might just be humanity's last glimmer of hope.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Yes we have much less testosterone then 30 years ago because of all the estrogen we have in our food and that makes us pussies, ya.

One can say that the best thing with transgender people is their high suiced rate.
suicide? meh... all lives matter, I just value discretion more.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(06-10-2016, 04:58 AM)gh0ster Wrote: Yes we have much less testosterone then 30 years ago because of all the estrogen we have in our food and that makes us pussies, ya.

One can say that the best thing with transgender people is their high suiced rate.
LMAOLMAOLMAO
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
How could you say that about people who fight a much harder battle than you do every day? I believe it would be a good idea to at least spell suicide right before you start criticizing people for their actions. Also, I am not in any way justifying suicide. I just think that your values are skewed.
I battle against boredom at the moment.......but actually know what to do about it Big Grin
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
(06-01-2017, 08:19 PM)kettle.corn Wrote: How could you say that about people who fight a much harder battle than you do every day? I believe it would be a good idea to at least spell suicide right before you start criticizing people for their actions. Also, I am not in any way justifying suicide. I just think that your values are skewed.

i value a person's right to choose. if that choice just so happens to be suicide, so be it.

don't be such a nazi.