Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

This will make your hair stand on end.

I think they should stop drilling. There making satan angry..Angry
Rubbing my knife, watching my neighbor, with my mask on my head. A beautiful Normal Day..
sounds like new delhi railway station
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
I couldn't understand what they were saying.

If I listened for a second time, do you think it would help?
(04-28-2013, 08:31 PM)srijantje Wrote: sounds like new delhi railway station

LMAO

(04-28-2013, 08:38 PM)AliShibaz Wrote: I couldn't understand what they were saying.

If I listened for a second time, do you think it would help?

just screams..if you make out a word..tell us..i would love to know..Cool
Rubbing my knife, watching my neighbor, with my mask on my head. A beautiful Normal Day..
It sounds looped to me, so I gotta call this one a fake.
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
(04-28-2013, 08:58 PM)System Folder Wrote: It sounds looped to me, so I gotta call this one a fake.

Or is it Satan playing with your mindHuh
Well, since I believe that Satan is merely a symbol for the evil extension of myself. I'm not surprised that I was open-minded enough to realize that the looping was real and not a figment of any supernatural deity's non-existant imagination.
(04-28-2013, 09:49 PM)System Folder Wrote: Well, since I believe that Satan is merely a symbol for the evil extension of myself. I'm not surprised that I was open-minded enough to realize that the looping was real and not a figment of any supernatural deity's non-existant imagination.
Damn..now thats evil..
BTW: I skipped over the intro since I grew tired of hearing the man attempt to justify his explanation for the recording before I even heard it. It seems that many religious people do things backwards.
anyway,the screaming was done in hindi,so that's why Ali couldn't understand a word
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't fuckin stand conformist whatcanisay 0 405 01-09-2017, 09:37 PM
Last Post: whatcanisay
  Does Talking To Yourself Make You Crazy? Wildcard 14 4,486 03-28-2016, 02:25 AM
Last Post: radiobox
  Do bunny rabbits make good pets? AliShibaz 2 1,638 12-20-2013, 11:52 PM
Last Post: kath3