• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The feels man
    This is always something i have been able to relay wit fluid ease. I am a sensitive, emotional person and yet there is a girl who transferred to my university from out of state who just captivates me and i get this choked up feeling whenever i think of her. i know that i find her attractive and we are friends right now and i have feelings for her, i just don't know how to even begin to tell her that or any of it. we have had a lot of really deep conversations so we know how each other thinks but its difficult to imagine that i could be with her. I don't know, just kinda ranting here. any advice on how to go on from this point?

As always, thank you to those that respond and sorry for the bad english.
    [/font]

Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose.
    (11-04-2015, 06:22 PM)TyderBide Wrote:  just kinda ranting here.

this is not ranting.

(11-04-2015, 06:22 PM)TyderBide Wrote:  any advice on how to go on from this point?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZN1J_U06wGwxVkFtha4I...F3cajbZp1Q]

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    excellent advice

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    Advice? WHat advice? Pink wine makes me slutty??? I can be slutty without any help...

(11-04-2015, 06:22 PM)TyderBide Wrote:  This is always something i have been able to relay wit fluid ease. I am a sensitive, emotional person and yet there is a girl who transferred to my university from out of state who just captivates me and i get this choked up feeling whenever i think of her. i know that i find her attractive and we are friends right now and i have feelings for her, i just don't know how to even begin to tell her that or any of it. we have had a lot of really deep conversations so we know how each other thinks but its difficult to imagine that i could be with her. I don't know, just kinda ranting here. any advice on how to go on from this point?

As always, thank you to those that respond and sorry for the bad english.
    [/font]

If I can give you any advice, as soon as you think the time is right, TELL HER how you feel. Don't have regrets in your life or "shoulda woulda coulda's" I live with them all the time .

Fo instance, and I say this with all the love for my current wife3 (even though I fucked that up with my drug use and are getting a divorce). She said she's divorcing me since I can't get off the sauce, but more importantly, so she can find benefits for me to accompany my disability check from Social security. I was a teacher, supervisior at a fortune 100 insurance... My best year I made a 23% raise and a 8k bonus... I was up to almost 55k... But my decision to use drugs took it all away, now I make 19+ a year through SSDI... Sorry for the tangent... But trying to illustrate regrets and not doing what I wanted to do.

Anyway when I was in my 20's I was going out with a girl who was not only super smoking hot, but she was intelligent and in love with me... She was my first love at first site. Well, she dumped me to go back to her former boyfriend, she said he put in too much time, she felt she had to give him another chance...That pissed me off and I told her I was hurt and it was over, I told her I was pissed. Well a week later she came back to me, saying how she make such a big mistake and she really cared for me still. WELL, my ego wouldn't let me go back with her, even though I wanted to, I thought I'd just get fucked over again. I shoulda went back to her and let the relationship end naturally (me fucking up and she breaking up with me). regret to this day that I didn't give her a 2nd change.

Point to this blog: Don't do anything that causes regrets for you.
    (This post was last modified: 11-05-2015, 05:38 PM by LZA.)
    no, feed her pink wine and see what happens

of small minds[
    (11-06-2015, 02:16 AM)srijantje Wrote:  no, feed her pink wine and see what happens

I see. Wine gets my wife all giddy, but as much as I've fucked up these past 2.5-3 years, I bet she'll just smash the bottle over my head...

#niggasstillbeschemin
    wot?you can't get it up anymore?

of small minds[
    lza's erectile disfunction is not the topic of this thread. /mod

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    (11-07-2015, 09:51 PM)sporkium Wrote:  lza's erectile disfunction is not the topic of this thread. /mod

You're wrong Spork... My ED is the topic of EVERY thread !! LOL

Tyderbide: Don't end up a depressed mother fucker taking drugs and breaking your dick like Pell-el here. Take life into your hands and go for it. That butterfly feeling in your stomach you get when you take a chance is a good feeling... Even if she rejects you, like I said in my earlier post, have no regrets. No shoulda woulda coulda's. I really wish I had someone to give me this advice when I was younger and more free.