Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

The WTF Should I do Thread?
Hi guys,

As the title says.

Ever been in a position where you've done everything "by the book". Said "yes please. No thanks" etc. Then someone moves the tables and your previous, for the want of a better term "acquiesce" for the greater good is now being used as a weapon against you?

If you've ever been unfortunate enough to have people read your kindness as a weakness and then try to exploit it and use it as a weapon against you.

What did you do?. What would you do?. Big GrinAngel
My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
Emigrate.
Go west, young man.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
I'd love to VF. But that's no option. Wink
move north?
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
kidnap them, shoot them full of heroine. sell them in eastern European slave market.

or...

I got nothin
Fistfull of xanax
I would find a weakness in them and exploit it to an even greater degree.
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
(08-27-2013, 06:56 PM)LannisterHater Wrote: kidnap them, shoot them full of heroine. sell them in eastern European slave market.

Not exactly a realistic proposal. Confused

BTW, a heroine is a female hero. The concentrated opiate that junkies shoot up with is called heroin.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
I would prefer to have the Heroine to the Heroin every time.
I'd love to have the luxury of moving, retaliating, etc. I don't Huh I've to deal with this issue "head on".
I'm the first person always to try and be amicable. But on this particular issue. That's not an option giving whom i'm dealing with.
Reverting to old is also not an issue. It's a destructive behaviour for me and all who i hold dear.

But anyway....

Keep Calm And Carry OnXDXD
Ever hear the expression 'You never bite the hand that feeds you?' . . . well in this case you are on the other side of the coin. You are the hand doing the feeding (by being a good person and treating them well) and now they are biting your hand.

You don't have to exert much effort to fulfill the prophecy in that age-old piece of advice because the implied consequence is that the ungrateful hand-biter will have cut off their own supply of food by the biting.

All you have to do is show the hand-biter that you will no longer be interested in helping them in any way (or even engaging with them period) and you will have won. Either the person will
  • straighten up for fear of losing the benefits of having you around OR
  • not give a fuck and just jet--
either is a winz. Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile The My Pet is The Coolest Picture Thread. . . . . 23 6,256 08-13-2014, 06:56 AM
Last Post: LZA
  The Irish joke thread velvetfog 24 8,586 05-19-2014, 12:37 AM
Last Post: velvetfog
  Virtual Pack Rat (Another Addiction Thread) Wildcard 8 3,146 02-20-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: LZA