• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Time I Was Almost Committed for Sluttiness
    This has been the worst Christmas ever! I started my break last Friday by getting caught.

For the past few months, I've been leading a kind of double life because I, as an intelligent teenager, have always been told that I'm so gifted that I need to do EXACTLYWHATEVERYONEELSESAYS because no one else is talented enough or something like that. The point is, my life is controlled by everybody else's demands and it angered me so much that I dumped my socially acceptable boyfriend of two years, chopped off my hair, and started sleeping around.

My father found out, however, and his immense anger has come in waves. First, there was the initial anger, where he didn't really know what was going on, which had first him yelling, then him ranting. My mother lectured to me the next day. Then I had a day off, where I thought everything would get better. During that time, my father downloaded all of my text messages, including deleted ones. He found out everything and, I'll be honest, I'm into some pretty weird stuff, so that was huge.

My mother lectured me again, and then my father refused to speak to me for three days. It got so bad that I considered ending it all because I just couldn't handle it any more. I couldn't follow my passions, because that would deviate from the "intelligent teenager" mandate of doing everything you don't want to and I knew it would only get worse with my father. So, I gave up and tried, chickened out, and was sent the next morning to a "mental health clinic" for evaluation.

I didn't need to stay, but that almost makes it worse because it's less legitimate. Since that point, my dad has talked to me once as a seething lecture and then, on Christmas Eve, texted my grandfather with a picture he found of the guy I got caught with, asking me to identify it. Now I, as a teenager, am underage and this guy was older. My father is threatening to press charges.

I'm so angry I can't even speak. I just know it'll all keep getting worse and my father keeps telling me I have no empathy and need to learn to see things from other people's perspectives, that it would have been some travesty if I continued because (god forbid) what if one of his coworkers' sons was "fucking me like a tramp."

I found something I like, okay, something that makes me feel powerful. I was being as safe as I could in the given circumstance and, contrary to what my family thinks, it's not about them. At most, it's because they fostered an environment where I felt so out of control that I had to go looking for sex and where I felt so alone that I couldn't speak to them about it. I know they won't let up; the anger will only keep getting worse until the day I move out, which isn't for years.

I just don't know what to say anymore about them. I don't feel guilty, I don't regret what I did. I had fun, I did what I had to if I wanted to keep sleeping around, and they can think it's all about them, but I don't need their permission to exercise my own bodily autonomy. And my dad can get as angry as he wants, and being mad because I lied and snuck around is understandable.

But, seriously, would you try to arrest a guy for having consensual sex while simultaneously trying to ship your daughter to a loony bin because she's terrified of you? Would you return all of her Christmas presents just to make her feel bad? Would you force her to cut off her best friend just because they sometimes got bored and sexted each other? From what I see, she's got a right to be scared of your reactions.

PS. This whole "posting about it on the internet" thing would piss him off so bad. So, dad, if you're reading this, I hope you know I'm only ranting on here because of you. XOXO, I'm pissed.
    (This post was last modified: 12-25-2014, 05:51 PM by The Blonde Brainiac.)
    You sound messed up. No offense. Sounds like you think it's not about you which is funny because that's all you seem to care about according to your self-praising rant.
    so... how old are you?

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    doesn't matter,hit the road and don't look back

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    So...How old are you??? You're a teenager, this I know, but are you more around the 18-ish, or 13-ish. If 13ish, I agree with your father for getting mad, no daughter of mine will act like that ( or even have a boyfriend that young). Also think of it, your hormones are on such a rampage that when you get into your 20's you may settle down and actually THANK your parents/father for providing you the guidance you needed. If you are 13-16...

If you are around 18 or so... Which is how I'm going to reply to you as, because of the way your post was so well articulated. What you're experiencing is what's known as life. There are going to be a lot of people in this world who don't understand some of the things you do, but fuck-em, as long as your safe and you know for sure that's what you want to do. Don't be mad at your parents for not understating, take it to another level and forgive them; just know they are reacting this way out of love for you. Don't end it all either, if you as smart as you say you are, then you know that would be letting them win (a lesson I had to learn later in life). If you are as smart as you say you are, you should know to settle down, and let people react how they will react. You can only control you, and how you react to them. You are smart enough to convince them that you're OK. If they still don't believe, then they got growing to do.

All other info is irrelevant (who you are having sex with , etc) as long as you know who you are...BUT, if you are fucking his co-workers son, that's going to piss him off more because of the position you're putting him in...Be ready for that if that is the case.

Hope all works out well for you. Please vent more if you need to.
    (This post was last modified: 12-27-2014, 07:41 AM by LZA.)

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by srijantje
    10-31-2018, 11:18 AM
    Last Post by bettertimesahead
    08-14-2017, 09:59 PM
    Last Post by Togachu
    01-08-2016, 12:37 PM