Current time: 05-28-2017, 07:05 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Single Best Movie Of All Time (Nominations)
07-07-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: The Single Best Movie Of All Time (Nominations)
Defending Your Life (1991)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101698/

[Image: z7.bmp]

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2014, 06:36 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2014 06:54 AM by AliShibaz.)
RE: The Single Best Movie Of All Time (Nominations)
OMG! Taxi Driver and Fight Club? Those are the finalists?

Well, I guess that I have no right to complain. After all, I got as much notice as anyone else and if I didn't like those flims, then I should have posted something sooner. I don't like people who complain when they are the ones at fault. That is just so juvenile.

All I can say is that after this poll is over, I just hope the OP will do it over again and let us nominate some new films. That would be sweet.

I think I will nominate some other Edward Norton movies. He made a movie about skin heads that I would guess people here would enjoy because it is a very high quality film. It is titled, "American History X". Excellent film.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116242/

Also, "Everyone Says I Love You" is a Woody Allen film starring Norton. It's kind of a musical comedy which is very odd for Norton. The only other comedy that I've seen him in is the following movie,

American History X - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120586/?ref...lmg_act_28

But they are all great choices for great movies. It is very difficult to go wrong with almost any Edward Norton movie. He is just terrific!

I very much wanted to use the word "juvenile" in my post above. Unfortunately, I was not sure how to spell it. So, I decided to create an off-topic post about how to spell words. Isn't that exciting? I guess it's really not all that exciting. Shit! Piss me off! What a fucking snorer.

Anyway, I decided to create an off-topic thread about how to figure out how to spell words when you don't know how to spell them in the first place. That may not sound like much of a thread. But, it develops right quick. Believe it or not.

Why is this off topic? Well, when you want to know how to spell a word, what do you do? Most people grab the nearest dictionary. But typically, that develops into a most unfortunate experience because in order to use a dictionary, you really do first need to to know how to spell the word.

For example, consider the word "juvenile". I tried several diff ways. Most of them included the letters "ei" or "ie" followed by "lle". So, it was like "juveneille" or "juveneile" or "juvenielle". That entire line of enquiry was just terrrible. Boo Hoo.

In the end, it turns out to be the simplest possible way, "juvenile". Son of a bitch, huh?

That sure did get me to wondering. I must say. Oh well, have yourselves a real sweet day. Waves and smiles.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A movie quiz in pics. radiobox 5 2,079 05-27-2015 10:23 PM
Last Post: radiobox
  movie quotes bob5695 23 6,281 10-25-2014 08:51 PM
Last Post: srijantje
  Movie clips radiobox 0 837 06-21-2014 01:47 AM
Last Post: radiobox

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)