Current time: 06-24-2017, 10:25 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Search for the Boeing 777
03-14-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: The Search for the Boeing 777
There now seem to be the possibility that the plane was hijacked, and flown elsewhere with most, but not all, of its radio transponders disabled.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2014, 12:31 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2014 12:33 AM by AliShibaz.)
(03-08-2014 11:17 PM)srijantje Wrote:  the thing crashed into the sea due to mechanical failure,no conspiracy

I can't be certain.

It seems like most of the so-called experts can't be certain either.

We are all just out to lunch.

The only thing that I feel certain about is that I don't wanna fly anymore. It's just too fucking scary.

I just wish that all the airplanes would crash and leave us all the fuck alone.

I have to agree with what's hiz face's mother, "If da Lord wanted us to fly, da Lord would have given us wings or something.

Flying Power, maybe!

Power! Power! Power!

Pow! Pow! Pow!"

Fuck it! And ... Fuck me too!"
Find all posts by this user
03-16-2014, 12:44 AM
i'm just thinking that in a time when airline hijacking is a real threat, they would create some type of tracking system that can't be disabled from within the plane... or at least some type of a global tracking grid.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
03-16-2014, 05:10 AM
yes,who knows what happened but you would expect them to have locks on the cockpit doors after 9/11,so it might have been an inside job

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...94501.html

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
03-16-2014, 05:39 AM
they are already speculating that at least one of the pilots was involved, but i'll hold off on believing that just yet... as i recall, there were two people with stolen passports on board. i'm really more interested in where the plane is.

[Image: map-malaysia.jpg]

i mean... that is a big fucking area... that red circle extends all the way into central africa... and it's been a week. we aren't looking for a couple camels roaming around in iraq this time... we are looking for a big ass flying blimp on a radar screen that no one seems to have have seen.

---

and now they are adding ground sites to their list of places to look... which better include every fucking airport in that circle because... if i wanted to hide a big ass fucking plane... i'd choose an airport because it would blend in.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
03-16-2014, 06:53 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2014 07:07 AM by AliShibaz.)
Oh my! What a bunch of fucking wacky Pakis!

I think their 15 minutes of fame has expired by now and it's time for them to fucking croak and die. Who fucking wants these arseholes around anyway? I bet that even their families would rather have them dead. DEAD!! DEAD!! DEAD!!

I know that I would surely prefer to have them disappear. What a bunch of fucking stupid goofs!

They would clearly make a better impression on this world if they just croaked themselves and disappeared right quick!

Stupid, motherfucking dumbasses!

(03-14-2014 02:18 PM)velvetfog Wrote:  There now seem to be the possibility that the plane was hijacked, and flown elsewhere with most, but not all, of its radio transponders disabled.

If the transponders were turned off, you can bet that someone somewhere was trying to make this a freeform fucked up cocksucker job.
03-16-2014, 07:59 AM
(03-16-2014 06:53 AM)AliShibaz Wrote:  Oh my! What a bunch of fucking wacky Pakis!

there's that assumption thing again.

while an erratic flight plan with regular changes in altitude would burn off more fuel and provide a shorter landing (less fuel = less runway), i highly doubt a large plane could even make it to the middle east without it being picked up on radar by any of the 30+ radar operating us military installations in the area... not to mention that there are three us aircraft carriers operating in that area which probably had their aew in the air... and diego garcia is sitting smack dab in the middle of the indian ocean with it's inbound and outbound traffic... still didn't see anything.

it had to navigate in such a way that it avoided detection.

03-16-2014, 09:31 AM
no,i don't think it landed anywhere,somebody would have blown the whistle,it's on the bottom of the ocean somewhere,unless there's a real bizarre twist

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
03-16-2014, 01:32 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2014 01:38 PM by AliShibaz.)
The current story on The Drudge Report is that the Captain of the plane was a fanatical Muslim and it looks like he did this as an anti-government protest.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...omite.html

I have nothing against the majority of Muslims who seem to be peace-loving people. But the fanatics of any religion who see nothing wrong with killing others are just scum and I'd like to see them all put away forever.

(03-16-2014 09:31 AM)srijantje Wrote:  no,i don't think it landed anywhere,somebody would have blown the whistle,it's on the bottom of the ocean somewhere,unless there's a real bizarre twist

I don't know if you'd consider this a bizarre twist. But it is now being reported the captain of the airplane being a fanatical Muslim who has spouted wacky political slogans and who likely did this to protest some other Muslim fanatic who was put in jail.

What the fuck are people supposed to do when they want to fly in airplanes?

Here is an excerpt from the above link:

Captian Shah was an ‘obsessive’ supporter of Ibrahim. And hours before the doomed flight left Kuala Lumpur it is understood 53-year-old Shah attended a controversial trial in which Ibrahim was jailed for five years.

Campaigners say the politician, the key challenger to Malaysia’s ruling party, was the victim of a long-running smear campaign and had faced trumped-up charges.

Police sources have confirmed that Shah was a vocal political activist – and fear that the court decision left him profoundly upset. It was against this background that, seven hours later, he took control of a Boeing 777-200 bound for Beijing and carrying 238 passengers and crew.
03-16-2014, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2014 01:55 PM by LZA.)
Jesus, the more the story unravels the more miserable it gets. If the captain of the plane was a fanatical muslim...See to me what strikes out is not so much where the plane is, or why they are doing what they are doing, because what they are doing if based on religious beliefs, is nonsense anyway, but my heart goes out to the innocent victims caught up in it that they just want to go home. If the pilot and perpetrators can read this I'll say Fuck you, Fuck Mohammad, and Fuck Allah.. Allah gives blowjobs to budah and is his BITCH!. Just let the people go home.. Muslim turban wearin bastards!!!

If, that's what it is

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Search for Jimmy Hoffa's Body AliShibaz 13 3,791 03-06-2014 06:52 PM
Last Post: LZA

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)