• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Mets
    What a bunch of fucking choke artists!!!! Jesus fucking Christ... They always do this, they are so good, but they just drop off and let themselves get mugged...

For non US Citizens, I'm talking about American baseball... I know the sport for overseas is fut ball (or soccer) But you can relate this to any sport really I guess... A team that always does well and chokes at the end... I'm a Yankees fan, but the Mets is a team also based in New York City.. (they are the National league team)

I guess it doesn't matter what sport your watching, or what team your following... Some teams just plain suck...

What are your favorite sports to watch, and what teams do you like? I'm not familliar with futball, but I rootted for the Germans, and they won.. so I say Heil Futball!!
    (This post was last modified: 11-02-2015, 07:21 PM by LZA.)
    Initially I thought you meant the Met Office getting the weather ridiculously wrong...Tongue

I used to love watching ice hockey, it felt perfect for me who has a short attention span...plus things are fast paced and no pussyfooting of someone got bumped and they're on the floor crying and holding their shin - be a man, and get back up asap.
    There's just no broadcasting of it any more Sad (at least I can't get on the free ones and don't have spare dough for the really expensive membership ones...)

The mad Wolf rages on.
    [Image: wolf_sketch_persona___header_by_christohpera.jpg]
    Ice hockey is really cool, I agree. I like the Boston Bruins. I forget when I post that a lot of you guys are not Americans ( a dumb ego-American assumption, but I'm learning). You guys get BBC 1 and 2... My favorite all time show is Top gear, which is a BBC program.. A lot of the good programs I'm learning come from England....
    (This post was last modified: 11-03-2015, 02:25 PM by LZA.)
    (11-03-2015, 03:38 AM)wolfis Wrote:  Initially I thought you meant the Met Office getting the weather ridiculously wrong...Tongue
    Just British things...

"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"
    (11-03-2015, 02:24 PM)LZA Wrote:  Ice hockey is really cool, I agree. I like the Boston Bruins. I forget when I post that a lot of you guys are not Americans ( a dumb ego-American assumption, but I'm learning). You guys get BBC 1 and 2... My favorite all time show is Top gear, which is a BBC program.. A lot of the good programs I'm learning come from England....

Nay nay, I was just being drilled on Met Office things for the past weeks...so I'm a bit hung up on that, so it was just me.
    But but but...The US is full of wonderful things (and that includes food!)!!

Anyway, I think I heard my flatmates said something about the most gripping match for NBA just occurred a couple of days ago...multiple 3 point shoots within seconds and stuff like that. I guess this is along the lines of what you were referring to Smile

The mad Wolf rages on.
    [Image: wolf_sketch_persona___header_by_christohpera.jpg]