Current time: 04-23-2017, 04:32 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Kill List
06-06-2012, 06:04 PM
The Kill List
Hi all,

I've lost count recently of killings, assassinations, accidents, falls, "death by death" etc of all the so called "bad guys" by goverments around the world.
I'm not a political critic in anyway, shape or form but i thought. For my own education, and for those who are cryptically minded.

I'd start a thread on "The Kill List".

Post here anyone, no matter what their classification is by any press or goverment in the world........... if their DEAD.

Read Below:

THIS IS NOT A "SNUFF" THREAD. DON'T POST ANY PICTURES OR LINKS TO PICTURES. VERIFIABLE, CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE FROM TRUST WORTHY SOURCES ONLY Big Grin

THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO AIR YOUR POLITICAL / RELIGIOUS / IDEOLOGICAL VIEWS.

POST THE CONFIRMED KILL OR DON'T POST AT ALL.

This is............. "The Kill List"

My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: The Kill List
Isaac Azimov.

A visionary. Contracted AIDS after "a blood transfusion"

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001920/bio

Every trustworthy conspiracy believer knows that the government created HIV, so this was a political kill by proxy.

(Yes, I'm kidding)
Find all posts by this user
06-07-2012, 06:03 PM
is this thread for conspiracy theories or valid assassinations/hits?

princess diana.

famous by 'proxy.' no real value can be placed on her life. assassinated by physics via dale earnhardt impersonation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Di...s_of_Wales

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
06-07-2012, 06:29 PM
Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)

Doctor Charged

http://news.sky.com/home/showbiz-news/article/15319936
06-07-2012, 07:26 PM
This is a conspiracy theory thread not a "killed by goverments around the world" thread lol

I think Albert Einstein was killed by the Germans because he did'nt tell them how to make Nuclear Boom Boom
06-07-2012, 07:38 PM
It started off as a theory. Made it's way to a thought. And then found it's way to being a thread.

Case in point:

Osama Bin Laden is dead...

Proof????

My homey Osama is just an example Wink

Conclusive proof of a valid kill by anyone who has tagged anyone a bad guy

Remember: No pictures or links to anything "snuff"

Independant verification by non main stream media only please.

OFF TOPIC WILL BE REMOVED AND LINKS TO "SNUFF" WILL RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE BAN.

Have fun guys and look at it as a challenge Wink

My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-08-2012, 08:55 PM
Was JFK killed because of his interest in aliens? Secret memo shows president demanded UFO files 10 days before death
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
UPDATED: 07:21 GMT, 19 April 2011

Comments (111)

An uncovered letter written by John F Kennedy to the head of the CIA shows that the president demanded to be shown highly confidential documents about UFOs 10 days before his assassination.

The secret memo is one of two letters written by JFK asking for information about the paranormal on November 12 1963, which have been released by the CIA for the first time.

Author William Lester said the CIA released the documents to him under the Freedom of Information Act after he made a request while researching his new book 'A Celebration of Freedom: JFK and the New Frontier.'

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
06-09-2012, 09:45 AM
Is this the type of thing Kaiser??

Richard Trenton Chase (May 23, 1950 – December 26, 1980) was an American serial killer who killed six people in the span of a month in California. He earned the nickname The Vampire of Sacramento due to his drinking of his victims’ blood and his cannibalism. He did this as part of a delusion that he needed to prevent Nazis from turning his blood into powder via poison they had planted beneath his soap dish.

On December 29, 1977, Chase killed his first victim in a drive-by shooting, Ambrose Griffin, a 51-year-old engineer and father of two. Chase’s next victim was Teresa Wallin. Three months pregnant, Teresa was surprised at her home by Chase, who shot her three times, killing her. He then had sex with the corpse and mutilated it, bathing in the dead woman’s blood. On January 27, Chase committed his final murders. Entering the home of 38-year-old Evelyn Miroth, he encountered her neighbor, Don Meredith, who he shot with the same .22 handgun. Stealing Meredith’s wallet and car keys, he rampaged through the house, fatally shooting Evelyn Miroth, her 6-year-old son Jason, and Miroth’s 22-month-old nephew, David. As with Teresa Wallin, Chase engaged in necrophilia and cannibalism with Miroth’s corpse. Chase returned to his home, where he drank David’s blood and ate several of the infant’s internal organs before disposing of the body at a nearby church. A witness saw him leaving the scene where he left perfect fingerprints and shoe-prints – leading to his arrest.

On May 8 Chase was found guilty of six counts of first degree murder and was sentenced to die in the gas chamber. Waiting to die, Chase became a feared presence in prison; the other inmates (including several gang members), aware of the graphic and bizarre nature of his crimes, feared him, and according to prison officials, they often tried to convince Chase to commit suicide. On December 26, 1980, a guard doing cell checks found Chase lying awkwardly on his bed, not breathing. An autopsy determined that he committed suicide with an overdose of prison doctor-prescribed antidepressants that he had been saving up over the last few weeks.
06-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Jacques de Molay (c. 1244 – 18 March 1314)was the 23rd and last Grand Master of the Knights Templar, leading the Order from 20 April 1292 until it was dissolved by order of Pope Clement V in 1307.

Though little is known of his actual life and deeds except for his last years as Grand Master, he is the best known Templar, along with the Order's founder and first Grand Master, Hugues de Payens (1070–1136).

Jacques de Molay's goal as Grand Master was to reform the Order, and adjust it to the situation in the Holy Land during the waning days of the Crusades. As European support for the Crusades had dwindled, other forces were at work which sought to disband the Order and claim the wealth of the Templars as their own.

King Philip IV of France, deeply in debt to the Templars, had de Molay and many other French Templars arrested in 1307 and tortured into making false confessions.

When de Molay later retracted his confession, Philip had him slowly burned upon a scaffold on an island in the River Seine in Paris, in March 1314.

The sudden end of both the centuries-old order of Templars, and the dramatic execution of its last leader, turned de Molay into a legendary figure.

[Image: fdhgsdssff.jpg]
May My Light guides you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bin Laden: Shoot To kill. 2010kaiser 21 3,616 05-04-2012 07:02 PM
Last Post: lightbulb

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)