Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

The Greatest Game Ever Made
You will wet yourself through every hole you have when you lay eyes on this amazing, stupendous, state-of-the-art game I've just discovered on Google: http://www.ponggame.org/
Smile I had the original... it was brand new and very, very exciting in those days.

I pity the youth of today, nothing seems quite as thrilling anymore.
No fucking censorship. Ever.
You've clearly never taken LSD while being chocked by an angry German in suspenders...

(06-17-2012, 08:04 PM)Leanne Wrote: Smile I had the original... it was brand new and very, very exciting in those days.

Were the bats controlled with a joystick?
They sure were Smile But not a joystick that you'd recognise... more like glorified buttons.

Wait... that was the later Atari, the one that used to break all the time... Pong had knobs, you'd have loved it Jack :p
No fucking censorship. Ever.
that was cool,brought back memories
(06-17-2012, 08:29 PM)Leanne Wrote: Wait... that was the later Atari, the one that used to break all the time... Pong had knobs, you'd have loved it Jack :p

I think that deserves a Sid James laughSmile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj7D65SFOhM
Nice one for the link heslopian, i love this game. Don't think I'm gunna get owt done this weekend now though, heh-heh Smile
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
[pic=left]http://www.true-gaming.net/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/GTA_Logo.png[/pic]i've been playing games ever since the commodore-64 days... back when games used to come on little analog cassettes (datasettes)... went through 'mindwalker' and the 'infocom' games on my amiga... dgeneration and wolfenstein on my old 286... or was it a 386? hmmm... doom, quake and heretic on my 486... and the rest was a blur until GTA... halo, medal of honor, call of duty, etc. were great... don't get me wrong... but GTA... god damn.

edit-

all pirated... except for the infocom games and the commodore's datasette (i never did figure out how to copy that thing) Tongue
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
I still think this was one of the very best gamesXD

[Image: Space_Invaders_zps4e1fd65c.jpg]

http://www.freespaceinvaders.org/
My message to Heslopian,

I take my hat off to you Sir. (or maybe Madam?).

This site is a wonderful find.

And it was really excellent and wonderful for you to come here and share it with all of us.

Most people wouldn't think twice about these games and would have very little use for them because these games are very, very old, after all.

But for me, they bring back wonderful and amazing memories of the 70s and 80s.

And, believe it or not, I still get a huge amount of enjoyment out of playing these games - hours and hours of wonderful entertainment.

So, I wish to thank you very much. I would like to say that in a much bigger font so that everyone would see it and would check it out.

Even if people were not alive in the 70s or 80s and have never played these games before, I betcha' they would still get a lot of enjoyment out of them.

How strange that with modern games and modern graphics, I still can prefer to play "Space Invaders". I just loves me my Space Invaders.

Anyway, I thank you so very much. It was just great of you to post that here.

GREAT! GREAT! GREAT!

Anyway, to close this post, I want to say again, I take my hat off to you and I leave you with all my respects.

Wonderful!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats your favorite game or games?? pinea 0 44 10-05-2017, 08:31 PM
Last Post: pinea
Smile Keep- a- word movie title game. Spud17 528 79,307 09-29-2016, 09:12 AM
Last Post: TyderBide
  The Name Game Mark 1,504 180,456 09-27-2016, 11:24 PM
Last Post: srijantje