Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Testing Forum
Some sites have a special forum where people can make posts just to test some features.

Just a few minutes ago I noticed the spell checker is no longer working for me.

It was working great all day yesterday and I wanted to make a "test post" just to test and see if it would work when I made a new post and then tried to edit that post.
have you rebooted or at least shut down your browser and reopened it recently?
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(04-08-2012, 08:00 AM)AliShibaz Wrote: Some sites have a special forum where people can make posts just to test some features.

It was working great all day yesterday and I wanted to make a "test post" just to test and see if it would work when I made a new post and then tried to edit that post.

We have a big playground called The Pit that you can post anything in and it doesn't matter.

source

Wildcard is awesome.
(04-08-2012, 08:08 AM)stormium Wrote: have you rebooted or at least shut down your browser and reopened it recently?

Yes.
(04-08-2012, 08:54 AM)Mark Wrote:
(04-08-2012, 08:00 AM)AliShibaz Wrote: Some sites have a special forum where people can make posts just to test some features.

We have a big playground called The Pit that you can post anything in and it doesn't matter.

source

Oh. Excellent. Thank you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Site/Forum Build Q? 2010kaiser 25 6,043 05-26-2012, 12:39 AM
Last Post: auen1
  Hosts and forum karpackie 29 7,805 01-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Last Post: 2010kaiser