Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Testicle Clawing - What does it mean?
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/sout...ult-768432

Cops: Woman's Testicle Clawing Left Boyfriend "Bleeding From His Genital Area"

Here is a story that I thought some of you might enjoy.

I have one question and that is: What is the meaning of "Testicle Clawing"?

Does anyone know? I know what testicles are. I just don't know what it means to claw them. Is it something more than using fingernails to scratch them?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During a domestic dispute early yesterday, a South Carolina woman allegedly clawed the testicles of her naked and drunken live-in boyfriend, who was left bleeding from his genital area,” police report.

The confrontation between Nicholas Bailey, 31, and Sabrina Morton, 26, began after Bailey returned to the couple’s Spartanburg home intoxicated. The pair tussled when “Bailey went and laid down in the shower,” according to a Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office report.

Morton told officers that mutual pushing and shoving resulted in a chunk of hair being pulled from her head by Bailey. “In return she grabbed Mr. Bailey by the testicles causing laceration and bleeding,” cops noted.

When police arrived at the pair’s residence, Bailey, sitting naked on the couch, “advised that he was bleeding from his genital area due to Sabrina Morton clawing his testicles. EMS was called for Mr. Bailey’s injuries.”

Bailey and Morton were charged with domestic violence and booked into the county jail (where they posed for the above mug shots). They were each freed from custody yesterday morning after posting bond.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, is there some lesson to be learned from this story?

Could it be, "Don't get drunk and go to sleep when your live-in lover is pissed at you"?
testicle clawing is when one's testicles are clawed... usually by an angry woman or other type of animal.

when someone says they come from the land of dixie, they are referring to the south if not new orleans in particular.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
where i come from ,testicle clawing is associated with having crabs
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
This shows that it is prudent to have mentally unstable women declawed before getting into bed with them.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
More so ... don't piss them off Tongue
You Give To The World When You Give Your Best To Somebody Else Hug
First rule of intimacy:
Never have sex with anyone who is crazier than yourself.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
(05-07-2013, 03:57 PM)velvetfog Wrote: First rule of intimacy:
Never have sex with anyone who is crazier than yourself.

lies... crazy chicks are the best. you just never enter a relationship with the crazy chicks.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Yes. Have sex with the crazy people, just don't fall asleep next to them.
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]