Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Terrorists: Who are they and how can you pick them out??
That's the real question that, if answered correctly, would give the world a nice breather since we wouldn't have to worry about these asshole terrorists. Here is a link to an article I've read:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/lon...bernardino

The definition of terrorism is:
noun: terrorism the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.
This article may not be on topic if it's proved that this San Bernardino is just a crime committed by criminals. But this how I think is how the terrorists get to hide easily in the grey area; but then again terrorists want the credit for their work, to show that they are "here" in your face. A couple of issues confuse me... If it was a mass shooting done by criminals, can it be misconstrued as Terrorism? since the definition still fits?? (they blew up the building I'm assuming to violently intimidate the people there...) for whatever aims they may have wanted to gain...

Putin said Turkey's Terrorists in cahoots with ISIS will regret downing their airplane

Source
Now these are real terrorists with an agenda. Show us who you are so we can bitch slap you back to the senses of the cro magnon man... But no, you want to run and hide in the shadows...when things go well for you THEN you take the credit... If things go off, then you remain the bitch useless and have nothing in your soul, except for when the next bomb plan comes up. Then you think if you do your dirty deed (people may even tell you) that you'll die a king with 20 wives at your feet... Gots to tell ya, that's not how shit goes down, bro!! I'mma keep it gangsta and tell you to take your brainwashed brain down to the laundromat so you can get clean of those dirty thoughts that they put in you...And it's not your fault, you were brainwashed by these bastards who want to see their agenda go through... If you had a chance to step back and look at it from a fresh perspective , I know you wouldn't wanna be bommin the places.... these killers when they are born, are of good promises, but you become a product of your environment, so you try to kill us... I understand that... I'll actually feel bad when you die because it wasn't your fault to begin with.....You're just cleaning up great grandpapa's mess, and I bet he was brainwashed too...

I question the reader: What are your views on terrorism? is it just for governments or can criminals cause terrorists threats too?

(if they detect that this (by this I mean San Bernardino was done by criminals).
http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url=http...FWo5TArNiA
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
What do you think of Assholes like Donald Trump saying the problem can be solved by temporarily banned from coming into this country???

Didn't work when Carter did it with the Iranians (took Regan to get them home), nor was FDR right when he put the JApaneese in camps an didn't let any Germans in... You can't punish the group of people as a whole when there are a few in the bunch causing trouble... How can grown up people not see that??? I'd love some of his $$$ though...
(12-12-2015, 01:53 PM)LZA Wrote: What do you think of Assholes like Donald Trump saying the problem can be solved by temporarily banned from coming into this country???

Didn't work when Carter did it with the Iranians (took Regan to get them home), nor was FDR right when he put the JApaneese in camps an didn't let any Germans in... You can't punish the group of people as a whole when there are a few in the bunch causing trouble... How can grown up people not see that??? I'd love some of his $$$ though...

Insert "small loan of a million dollars" into LZA's bank account Wink
"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"
Agree... Hive this man a ham sandwich!