Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Tattoo Trick
Source

[Image: shitty-tattoo-1.jpg]

Dayton, OH, USA

Two trailer park residents are going to be battling this out in court over the next few months.
   Tattoo artist, Ryan L. Fitzjerald was hit with a $100,000 lawsuit last week by his ex-girlfriend Rossie Brovent. She claims that her boyfriend was supposed to tattoo a scene from Narnia on her back but instead tattooed an image of a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it.
   Apparently Ryan found out that she had cheated with a long-time friend of his and this was his way of getting even. Originally Rossie tried to have Ryan charged with assault but it turns out this crafty tattoo artist got her to sign a consent form prior to the tattoo and it said that the design was ‘at the artists discretion’, she claims; “he tricked her by drinking a bottle of cheap wine with me and doing tequila shots before I signed it and got the tattoo”.
   “Actually I was passed out for most of the time, and woke up to this horrible image on my back.”
Wildcard is awesome.
another stupid bitch
HystericalHystericalPooLMAOLMAO
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Wowzers...
I see a candle with butterfly's buzzing around it?

(Damn acid flash backs) Smile Wink
My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
I think it looks like a lit pile of poo...
oh... just thought i would point out... that this story is fake. Smile

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/poop...ap-8764319
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Hahahaha its funny though!!! Hysterical LMAO LMAO
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
[Image: rossie-brovent-tattoo-196678431.jpg]

from the tile work in the bathroom the hair style and attire this girl is wearing, i don't doubt she is from ohio.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
100 % Agree!!! Smile
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY