• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

TV: tv shows you've recently watched
    (04-25-2018, 04:24 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  *Snip*

SoA sneaked into my top ten. Overall I'd give it 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Oh lord ?

meh
    What? Undecided
    Impractical Jokers, love that show.
    (04-28-2018, 07:05 AM)Wildcard Wrote:  What? Undecided

It had like two fun seasons. The rest of them killed me almost as slowly as the four seasons I suffered trough GoT.

meh
    (04-30-2018, 05:30 AM)Togachu Wrote:  It had like two fun seasons. The rest of them killed me almost as slowly as the four seasons I suffered trough GoT.

Really? I was entranced by Gemma more than anyone. What a basket case!?
    (04-30-2018, 03:36 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  
    (04-30-2018, 05:30 AM)Togachu Wrote:  It had like two fun seasons. The rest of them killed me almost as slowly as the four seasons I suffered trough GoT.

Really? I was entranced by Gemma more than anyone. What a basket case!?

She was just super jealous and bipolar  Big Grin

meh
    (04-28-2018, 11:28 AM)politux Wrote:  Impractical Jokers, love that show.

Probably my favorite show on TV right now. NO matter what my mood, I laugh my ass off with those guys.

I also saw posts about Dexter. I'm on season six. I CAN'T believe It took so long for me to watch it. Definitely in my top 5 all time shows. I guess the actor that plays Dexter also played a mortician in 6 Feet Under (which I still want to see).
    (10-03-2018, 06:47 PM)LZA Wrote:  Dexter. I'm on season six.

I'm not trying to be a buzz kill, but do yourself a favor and stop right where you are. The last two seasons, and the especially the finale, are shit.

Don't think I'm hating. I love the first 5 seasons.
    I actually heard from others that the finale sucked, but I stop them since I haven't seen it.

One thing I did notice is the premise for the seasons are kinda similar, just with different people. I like the show so much that I can overlook the redundancy... I trust your opinion, so now i'm saddened. But your comment kinda makes me want to watch it even more!
    TBH I watched it all even after being told it sucked. Don't worry, if you are as big of a fan as it sounds like you won't be completely disappointed.

(10-03-2018, 07:01 PM)LZA Wrote:  One thing I did notice is the premise for the seasons are kinda similar

Dexter is a lot like Burn Notice, in that way. It is an awesome concept, but there are only so many ways they can play the premise out.

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by LZA
    11-28-2018, 07:13 AM
    Last Post by politux
    11-22-2018, 09:26 AM
    Last Post by LZA
    06-05-2013, 08:49 PM