Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV The Walking Dead Thread
I started watching AMC's, The Walking Dead when the series was already in its third season, so I had the luxury of watching two seasons over a week or ten days. It gripped me completely for those two seasons. I couldn't wait to see what would happen next-- or more importantly, who would die next.

Then I quickly caught up with the show and watch it weekly like the rest of the world. Season 3 was meh; season 4 was fairly fucking gay; season 5 got weirder and now season 6 is becoming more and more meaningless. Well, to me anyway.

Everything that is happening now has happened before-- over and over again. The premise is always the same: they find a place to weather the invasion and then something goes wrong.

[Image: 4UdE2wWe_400x400.jpg]

Do you watch TWD? What do you think of it?
I watch TWD. I didn't start watching til season 5. I agree with you on the first two seasons being bad arse. I almost lost interest in S3. It was because it was bland and thats where I started to see the show was going to start repeating itself, nothing new was happening. It seemed to pick up a lil steam in S4 with more action and that made it better for me. Season 5 did get weird, but I still kept watching because I liked the first 2 seasons and was hoping for moar of the intense drama. S6 has been much of the same as S5. It would be nice to see a change in direction of the show or time for it to come to a end maybe. Either way the zombies are bad arse and I would like to have one as a pet.Cool
Update: Fuck TWD I stopped watching after I saw the premier of Season 6
(10-05-2017, 03:27 PM)Wildcard Wrote: Fuck TWD
My thoughts too. But it's a biased thought since I don't like zombie or vampire movies for the most part... I should at least give it a watch.. Sounds like the first couple seasons are cool.

I also never wanted to see GoT... looked lame but everyone disagrees... To me, it's LOTR+midgets+incest=GoT
I'm probably at the "F TWD" point too. I don't think I'm going to watch this season. What's the point after they literally announced the biggest plot event of the season. I'm not going to spoil it, even though I don't think there's a single person out there who follows the show and doesn't know what I'm talking about.
(10-11-2018, 11:25 AM)Twombly Wrote: What's the point after they literally announced the biggest plot event of the season.

Many, many, terrible mistakes have been made in the direction of this show... Confused

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music Guitar Thread Mark 69 81,085 05-08-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: rudegitman
  The classic pinup art thread velvetfog 64 52,400 03-26-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post: srijantje
  Music the ancient/classic music thread n0b0dyh0me 30 70,879 05-16-2015, 09:22 AM
Last Post: srijantje