Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Stupid/Cool Facts
#1 In every episode of Seinfeld there is a superman.

#2 On average, A human has sex over 3,000 times and kisses for over 2 weeks of their life.

Now you add a stupid/cool or just plain crazy fact!!!!
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
If you tilt your head back with your tongue out, and pretend to shake salt onto it you can taste salt Smile
I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you
the 'Ideal' waist for a young lady in the Victorian era was 16", that's about the same as a canned ham.

The standard corset of that era had 26 pieces of steel bonning in them
my father always told me,in order to tame a bird you had only to put salt on it's tail
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Its a proven fact that you can't "watch your head." Without a mirror or some other device that somebody will comment about. and btw Im talking about the head on your shoulders, for you gutter minds. lol.

also, in your lifetime you will approximately eat 8-10 baby spiders while you sleep.
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
If you put your finger up your bum while your sneezing, hold your nose, and when sneezing, do it as if you want to blow the wax out of your ears by holding your nose while making that sneeze, you'll piss and shit all at once Wink

Try it!! TRUST ME!!!
My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
if you let someone punch you in the face hard enough, you will usually learn a valuable lesson.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
If you make retarded posts at RC you will get laughed at copiously.
Wildcard is awesome.
if you turn the lamp switch on....sometimes the light bulb not lit...
[Image: fdhgsdssff.jpg]
May My Light guides you
(05-29-2012, 06:10 PM)stormium Wrote: if you let someone punch you in the face hard enough, you will usually learn a valuable lesson.

LMFAO!!!

(05-29-2012, 06:14 PM)Mark Wrote: If you make retarded posts at RC you will get laughed at copiously.

I love this madness!!!
My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay