Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Strange ceremony
I saw this picture on google images and wondered what the hell was going on.

[Image: 29623_21.jpg]

So I found out.

http://www.thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/131294...not-sexual
Of course it's sexual. The person is on his hands and knees while getting white cream on his face, how is that not sexual? If they had used peanut butter, I could see how that was not sexual, but not with white cream.
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
The article says it "was not sexually motivated, claims an expert witness".

Are you saying that their whipped cream licking expert was lying!?!?
A frat initiation perhaps?
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
(04-05-2013, 07:49 PM)velvetfog Wrote: A frat initiation perhaps?

It is a priest and catholic school students. Maybe you missed the link in my first post? Or was that a joke? I can't tell with you sometimes.
Is the stick for beating the kid if he doesn't do it?
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
Fuck licking cream off his old bumpy knees Angry Angry Angry

No way.
supposedly they just have to touch the cream with their lips... i suppose the shaving cream was less kinky than whip cream?

either way, there's not really any point in sending kids to a religious school anyway because weird shit like this is ALWAYS going to take place.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(04-05-2013, 09:20 PM)sporkium Wrote: supposedly they just have to touch the cream with their lips... i suppose the shaving cream was less kinky than whip cream?

either way, there's not really any point in sending kids to a religious school anyway because weird shit like this is ALWAYS going to take place.

That’s in your opinion and not based on facts or is it?

If not please back up what you are saying with facts.
(04-05-2013, 11:11 PM)snilloc Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 09:20 PM)sporkium Wrote: supposedly they just have to touch the cream with their lips... i suppose the shaving cream was less kinky than whip cream?

That’s in your opinion and not based on facts or is it?

If not please back up what you are saying with facts.

it's both.

now, stfu. stop trying to troll outside the pit and act smarter than you actually are. /mod
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strange vocabulary choice by The Christian Science Monitor AliShibaz 5 2,132 05-07-2013, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kath3