• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sorry for The Downtime!
    Dear Rantcentral Peeps.

Sorry For the 30 Minutes Downtime which occured during a Server Maintenance.
    i was preparing the server for a move which is happening soon.

The Serverbox is getting moved soon to a different country due to america being retarded.
    i had to prepare some services so they are taking over rantcentral when the move occurs, in the sense of not being down during the serverbox move to a different country, cause the move itself will take 2 days atleast.

Everything should be working fine again Big Grin
    So everything went better then expected. Or something like that. Think about the chaos it would have been if it was down for TWO hole days! Gz, how would anyone survive :o

meh
    (07-11-2013, 01:01 AM)Togachu Wrote:  So everything went better then expected. Or something like that. Think about the chaos it would have been if it was down for TWO hole days! Gz, how would anyone survive :o

ye atleast the site wont be down for 2 days during the move, so the maintenance was a good thing for rantcentral Big Grin
    No need to apologize.. It had been long since I had a 30 minute fap time... Hug
    (This post was last modified: 07-11-2013, 01:24 AM by muffinman.)

...Why don't Presidents fight the war??... Why do they always send the poor??...
    The Finger

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by Wildcard
    04-30-2016, 05:54 PM
    Last Post by Admin
    02-04-2015, 06:41 PM