Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[Solved] Torrenting Tutorial?
Hi All,

I'm putting this request here in the hope one of you guys will rise to the challenge.
I've a shit load of video Tut's that i'd like to make into a torrent and upload. Reason being, I created anew A/C with YouTube and already i've 1 copyright violation notice.
Every attempt i've made previously to create a torrent and upload it has went TITS UP

So could one of you guys put a video tutorial together showing the whole process from start to finish which is retard friendly for retards like myself.
Can't find an embarrassed smiley so i'll just fade into the background and pretend someone else posted this thread!!

Regards as always Big GrinBig GrinTongue
My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
Kaiser I have a busy weekend but I'll try to get one done ASAP. I will have to do one for uTorrent as idk anything about other clients.
Wildcard is awesome.
Yeah uTorrent is fine as that's the client i'm using Wink

version 2.2 Sad
I'm not bumping this thread Mark but just a little more info. I've 13 tutorials in 1 folder. Within that folder are 13 folders which each contain a tutorial.
I've 1text document already compiled outlining what the tutorials are about and who the uploaders of the software are who's software i'm using for my tutorials.
That's all the info i can give you thus far Mark.

Thanks again for any help you can give me Sad
Finally got it done, Kaiser. Smile

http://www.rantcentralforums.com/Thread-...ent-to-TPB

Thread Closed and moved to Help Request/admin
Wildcard is awesome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Solved] A Smiley for: LOL or LMAO or something like that. AliShibaz 8 2,091 07-02-2012, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Mark
  [Solved] Looking for help with SRT file names AliShibaz 6 5,631 06-30-2012, 06:51 PM
Last Post: AliShibaz
  [Solved] Help finding firmware auen1 6 1,340 06-13-2012, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Mark